Take-Two casting for new project, potentially the next Grand Theft Auto?
Take-Two has posted a casting call for around 20 roles for a new game codenamed Rush.
The advert posted on The Agency is looking for voices for a variety of roles including a wise-cracking, triathlon-running FBI agent and a Welsh monk/cult leader/ yoga teacher who is fond of exploring personal tension through gripping massage.
It seems very possible, from the characters listed that Rush could very well be the next Grand Theft Auto game especially with the widely held belief amongst analysts that Take-Two will announce the next GTA officially some time this year.
Rockstar commonly use single word codenames for the GTA games in development with GTA IV being developed under the codename Frozen. With this in mind Rush could very well be the codename for the next title in the series.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free