Take-Two casting for new project, potentially the next Grand Theft Auto?
Take-Two has posted a casting call for around 20 roles for a new game codenamed Rush.
The advert posted on The Agency is looking for voices for a variety of roles including a wise-cracking, triathlon-running FBI agent and a Welsh monk/cult leader/ yoga teacher who is fond of exploring personal tension through gripping massage.
It seems very possible, from the characters listed that Rush could very well be the next Grand Theft Auto game especially with the widely held belief amongst analysts that Take-Two will announce the next GTA officially some time this year.
Rockstar commonly use single word codenames for the GTA games in development with GTA IV being developed under the codename Frozen. With this in mind Rush could very well be the codename for the next title in the series.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer