Take-Two casting for new project, potentially the next Grand Theft Auto?
Take-Two has posted a casting call for around 20 roles for a new game codenamed Rush.
The advert posted on The Agency is looking for voices for a variety of roles including a wise-cracking, triathlon-running FBI agent and a Welsh monk/cult leader/ yoga teacher who is fond of exploring personal tension through gripping massage.
It seems very possible, from the characters listed that Rush could very well be the next Grand Theft Auto game especially with the widely held belief amongst analysts that Take-Two will announce the next GTA officially some time this year.
Rockstar commonly use single word codenames for the GTA games in development with GTA IV being developed under the codename Frozen. With this in mind Rush could very well be the codename for the next title in the series.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon