Take-Two casting for new project, potentially the next Grand Theft Auto?
Take-Two has posted a casting call for around 20 roles for a new game codenamed Rush.
The advert posted on The Agency is looking for voices for a variety of roles including a wise-cracking, triathlon-running FBI agent and a Welsh monk/cult leader/ yoga teacher who is fond of exploring personal tension through gripping massage.
It seems very possible, from the characters listed that Rush could very well be the next Grand Theft Auto game especially with the widely held belief amongst analysts that Take-Two will announce the next GTA officially some time this year.
Rockstar commonly use single word codenames for the GTA games in development with GTA IV being developed under the codename Frozen. With this in mind Rush could very well be the codename for the next title in the series.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer