Take-Two casting for new project, potentially the next Grand Theft Auto?
Take-Two has posted a casting call for around 20 roles for a new game codenamed Rush.
The advert posted on The Agency is looking for voices for a variety of roles including a wise-cracking, triathlon-running FBI agent and a Welsh monk/cult leader/ yoga teacher who is fond of exploring personal tension through gripping massage.
It seems very possible, from the characters listed that Rush could very well be the next Grand Theft Auto game especially with the widely held belief amongst analysts that Take-Two will announce the next GTA officially some time this year.
Rockstar commonly use single word codenames for the GTA games in development with GTA IV being developed under the codename Frozen. With this in mind Rush could very well be the codename for the next title in the series.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3