King of Iron Fist Tekken Tournament coming to London
Namco Bandai has announced that the King of Iron Fist Tournament will be coming to London.
The UK Tekken community, Tekken Force will be running monthly tournaments at Gamerbase in HMV in the Trocadero in London with prizes including Hori hardware, Gamerbase vouchers and even cash.
The competition will be played entirely on Tekken 6 on PlayStation 3 machines and will begin with a round robin group stage followed by a knockout competition to crown the champion.
The tournaments will run from 7 to 11pm on the last Friday of the month, beginning on March the 25th. Players can register their interest on HMV's Gamerbase website.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users