King of Iron Fist Tekken Tournament coming to London
Namco Bandai has announced that the King of Iron Fist Tournament will be coming to London.
The UK Tekken community, Tekken Force will be running monthly tournaments at Gamerbase in HMV in the Trocadero in London with prizes including Hori hardware, Gamerbase vouchers and even cash.
The competition will be played entirely on Tekken 6 on PlayStation 3 machines and will begin with a round robin group stage followed by a knockout competition to crown the champion.
The tournaments will run from 7 to 11pm on the last Friday of the month, beginning on March the 25th. Players can register their interest on HMV's Gamerbase website.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III