King of Iron Fist Tekken Tournament coming to London
Namco Bandai has announced that the King of Iron Fist Tournament will be coming to London.
The UK Tekken community, Tekken Force will be running monthly tournaments at Gamerbase in HMV in the Trocadero in London with prizes including Hori hardware, Gamerbase vouchers and even cash.
The competition will be played entirely on Tekken 6 on PlayStation 3 machines and will begin with a round robin group stage followed by a knockout competition to crown the champion.
The tournaments will run from 7 to 11pm on the last Friday of the month, beginning on March the 25th. Players can register their interest on HMV's Gamerbase website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer