Double Dragon strikes back on the iPhone
Arcade and NES classic brawler double Dragon has made its proud return via the iOS platform.
Mobile developer Brizio Interactive has redrawn the art and remixed the games music to updated the feel of the title for the iPhone as well as adding in a few modernisations.
These include new attacks, enemies, bosses and hidden characters to unlock. There's also a host of achievements to be unlocked as the game goes on.
The game also uses a new combos system which, coupled with the software controller, will have players facing down a mob of corrupt thugs with ease. For the more sociable Double Dragon fans there's also a Bluetooth multiplayer mode allowing players to team up as Billy and Jimmy and take down the Black Warriors together and save Marian.
Double Dragon is out now on the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, iOS version 4.1 or later, for a special limited time price of 3.99 USD or 2.39 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year