Double Dragon strikes back on the iPhone
Arcade and NES classic brawler double Dragon has made its proud return via the iOS platform.
Mobile developer Brizio Interactive has redrawn the art and remixed the games music to updated the feel of the title for the iPhone as well as adding in a few modernisations.
These include new attacks, enemies, bosses and hidden characters to unlock. There's also a host of achievements to be unlocked as the game goes on.
The game also uses a new combos system which, coupled with the software controller, will have players facing down a mob of corrupt thugs with ease. For the more sociable Double Dragon fans there's also a Bluetooth multiplayer mode allowing players to team up as Billy and Jimmy and take down the Black Warriors together and save Marian.
Double Dragon is out now on the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, iOS version 4.1 or later, for a special limited time price of 3.99 USD or 2.39 GBP.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update