Activision: Black Ops is the biggest selling PS3 game
Activision has claimed that their, somewhat troubled, PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is the biggest-selling game on Sony's console although they have not divulged any sales figures to back the claim.
In order to make this milestone Black Ops would have to sell to have sold in excess of 6.37 million copies worldwide to top the racing epic Gran Turismo 5 according to Gfk ChartTrack's figures.
All this would have been achieved in the face of reports of serious connection problems following a disastrous patch back in December.
On the connection issues, Treyarch are confident that they have fixed the issues and anyone still experiencing problems is on the fringes of the PS3 player base.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal