Activision: Black Ops is the biggest selling PS3 game
Activision has claimed that their, somewhat troubled, PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is the biggest-selling game on Sony's console although they have not divulged any sales figures to back the claim.
In order to make this milestone Black Ops would have to sell to have sold in excess of 6.37 million copies worldwide to top the racing epic Gran Turismo 5 according to Gfk ChartTrack's figures.
All this would have been achieved in the face of reports of serious connection problems following a disastrous patch back in December.
On the connection issues, Treyarch are confident that they have fixed the issues and anyone still experiencing problems is on the fringes of the PS3 player base.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title