Activision: Black Ops is the biggest selling PS3 game
Activision has claimed that their, somewhat troubled, PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is the biggest-selling game on Sony's console although they have not divulged any sales figures to back the claim.
In order to make this milestone Black Ops would have to sell to have sold in excess of 6.37 million copies worldwide to top the racing epic Gran Turismo 5 according to Gfk ChartTrack's figures.
All this would have been achieved in the face of reports of serious connection problems following a disastrous patch back in December.
On the connection issues, Treyarch are confident that they have fixed the issues and anyone still experiencing problems is on the fringes of the PS3 player base.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release