Activision: Black Ops is the biggest selling PS3 game
Activision has claimed that their, somewhat troubled, PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is the biggest-selling game on Sony's console although they have not divulged any sales figures to back the claim.
In order to make this milestone Black Ops would have to sell to have sold in excess of 6.37 million copies worldwide to top the racing epic Gran Turismo 5 according to Gfk ChartTrack's figures.
All this would have been achieved in the face of reports of serious connection problems following a disastrous patch back in December.
On the connection issues, Treyarch are confident that they have fixed the issues and anyone still experiencing problems is on the fringes of the PS3 player base.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today