Activision: Black Ops is the biggest selling PS3 game
Activision has claimed that their, somewhat troubled, PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is the biggest-selling game on Sony's console although they have not divulged any sales figures to back the claim.
In order to make this milestone Black Ops would have to sell to have sold in excess of 6.37 million copies worldwide to top the racing epic Gran Turismo 5 according to Gfk ChartTrack's figures.
All this would have been achieved in the face of reports of serious connection problems following a disastrous patch back in December.
On the connection issues, Treyarch are confident that they have fixed the issues and anyone still experiencing problems is on the fringes of the PS3 player base.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer