Score Studios teams up with Valhalla for The Devil's Third
Tokyo-based Score Studios and Valhalla Game Studios have announced a partnership for working on Tomonobu Itagaki's latest creation, The Devil's Third.
Indie devs, Score, have been drafted in to help with the development of Valhalla's first title which is due out on multiple platforms via THQ before the end of March 2013.
Score co-founder and technical chief, Paul Caristino said: "We are bringing our extensive experience and development sensibilities to the mix, working alongside Valhalla's already excellent team to bring Mr. Itagaki's latest designs to fruition. This partnership also means Score Studios will be expanding to help Devil's Third's development."
Valhalla CTO and Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki added: "It's also fun for me to make a game together with Score Studios, who are talented and energetic. What we got from this partnership with Score Studios is quite valuable. This is something to ensure that future players of Devil's Third will be able to enjoy it greatly."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update