Score Studios teams up with Valhalla for The Devil's Third
Tokyo-based Score Studios and Valhalla Game Studios have announced a partnership for working on Tomonobu Itagaki's latest creation, The Devil's Third.
Indie devs, Score, have been drafted in to help with the development of Valhalla's first title which is due out on multiple platforms via THQ before the end of March 2013.
Score co-founder and technical chief, Paul Caristino said: "We are bringing our extensive experience and development sensibilities to the mix, working alongside Valhalla's already excellent team to bring Mr. Itagaki's latest designs to fruition. This partnership also means Score Studios will be expanding to help Devil's Third's development."
Valhalla CTO and Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki added: "It's also fun for me to make a game together with Score Studios, who are talented and energetic. What we got from this partnership with Score Studios is quite valuable. This is something to ensure that future players of Devil's Third will be able to enjoy it greatly."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3