Score Studios teams up with Valhalla for The Devil's Third
Tokyo-based Score Studios and Valhalla Game Studios have announced a partnership for working on Tomonobu Itagaki's latest creation, The Devil's Third.
Indie devs, Score, have been drafted in to help with the development of Valhalla's first title which is due out on multiple platforms via THQ before the end of March 2013.
Score co-founder and technical chief, Paul Caristino said: "We are bringing our extensive experience and development sensibilities to the mix, working alongside Valhalla's already excellent team to bring Mr. Itagaki's latest designs to fruition. This partnership also means Score Studios will be expanding to help Devil's Third's development."
Valhalla CTO and Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki added: "It's also fun for me to make a game together with Score Studios, who are talented and energetic. What we got from this partnership with Score Studios is quite valuable. This is something to ensure that future players of Devil's Third will be able to enjoy it greatly."
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week