Score Studios teams up with Valhalla for The Devil's Third
Tokyo-based Score Studios and Valhalla Game Studios have announced a partnership for working on Tomonobu Itagaki's latest creation, The Devil's Third.
Indie devs, Score, have been drafted in to help with the development of Valhalla's first title which is due out on multiple platforms via THQ before the end of March 2013.
Score co-founder and technical chief, Paul Caristino said: "We are bringing our extensive experience and development sensibilities to the mix, working alongside Valhalla's already excellent team to bring Mr. Itagaki's latest designs to fruition. This partnership also means Score Studios will be expanding to help Devil's Third's development."
Valhalla CTO and Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki added: "It's also fun for me to make a game together with Score Studios, who are talented and energetic. What we got from this partnership with Score Studios is quite valuable. This is something to ensure that future players of Devil's Third will be able to enjoy it greatly."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year