Score Studios teams up with Valhalla for The Devil's Third
Tokyo-based Score Studios and Valhalla Game Studios have announced a partnership for working on Tomonobu Itagaki's latest creation, The Devil's Third.
Indie devs, Score, have been drafted in to help with the development of Valhalla's first title which is due out on multiple platforms via THQ before the end of March 2013.
Score co-founder and technical chief, Paul Caristino said: "We are bringing our extensive experience and development sensibilities to the mix, working alongside Valhalla's already excellent team to bring Mr. Itagaki's latest designs to fruition. This partnership also means Score Studios will be expanding to help Devil's Third's development."
Valhalla CTO and Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki added: "It's also fun for me to make a game together with Score Studios, who are talented and energetic. What we got from this partnership with Score Studios is quite valuable. This is something to ensure that future players of Devil's Third will be able to enjoy it greatly."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree