iPad 2 to go take on the 3DS in the UK from day one
Apple has announced the launch date for their iPad 2 and it will be going toe-to-toe with Nintendo's 3DS.
The iPad 2 will be launched in the UK on the 25th of March, the very same day as Nintendo's revolutionary new handheld goes on sale.
Steve Jobs himself unveiled their next generation of tablet device and confirmed that it will go on sale in the US on March the 11th, 16 days before the 3DS launches Stateside.
Jobs said as he revealed the shiny new tablet: "Add all these features up, and we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year