iPad 2 to go take on the 3DS in the UK from day one
Apple has announced the launch date for their iPad 2 and it will be going toe-to-toe with Nintendo's 3DS.
The iPad 2 will be launched in the UK on the 25th of March, the very same day as Nintendo's revolutionary new handheld goes on sale.
Steve Jobs himself unveiled their next generation of tablet device and confirmed that it will go on sale in the US on March the 11th, 16 days before the 3DS launches Stateside.
Jobs said as he revealed the shiny new tablet: "Add all these features up, and we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2."
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release