iPad 2 to go take on the 3DS in the UK from day one
Apple has announced the launch date for their iPad 2 and it will be going toe-to-toe with Nintendo's 3DS.
The iPad 2 will be launched in the UK on the 25th of March, the very same day as Nintendo's revolutionary new handheld goes on sale.
Steve Jobs himself unveiled their next generation of tablet device and confirmed that it will go on sale in the US on March the 11th, 16 days before the 3DS launches Stateside.
Jobs said as he revealed the shiny new tablet: "Add all these features up, and we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side