iPad 2 to go take on the 3DS in the UK from day one
Apple has announced the launch date for their iPad 2 and it will be going toe-to-toe with Nintendo's 3DS.
The iPad 2 will be launched in the UK on the 25th of March, the very same day as Nintendo's revolutionary new handheld goes on sale.
Steve Jobs himself unveiled their next generation of tablet device and confirmed that it will go on sale in the US on March the 11th, 16 days before the 3DS launches Stateside.
Jobs said as he revealed the shiny new tablet: "Add all these features up, and we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO