InFamous 2 to get user created missions
Sucker Punch has revealed that their electrically charged superhero sequel InFamous 2 will give players the options to create their own missions.
At this year's GDC Sucker Punch's development director Chris Zimmerman revealed that the game will feature a full-featured set of tools for creating and sharing their own missions.
Of course, to be able to make full use of the tools you will have to complete the game's campaign but it does present interesting possibilities given how well-received LittlBigPlanet's level creation tools were.
InFamous 2 is due out in the US on June the 7th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One