InFamous 2 to get user created missions
Sucker Punch has revealed that their electrically charged superhero sequel InFamous 2 will give players the options to create their own missions.
At this year's GDC Sucker Punch's development director Chris Zimmerman revealed that the game will feature a full-featured set of tools for creating and sharing their own missions.
Of course, to be able to make full use of the tools you will have to complete the game's campaign but it does present interesting possibilities given how well-received LittlBigPlanet's level creation tools were.
InFamous 2 is due out in the US on June the 7th.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat