InFamous 2 to get user created missions
Sucker Punch has revealed that their electrically charged superhero sequel InFamous 2 will give players the options to create their own missions.
At this year's GDC Sucker Punch's development director Chris Zimmerman revealed that the game will feature a full-featured set of tools for creating and sharing their own missions.
Of course, to be able to make full use of the tools you will have to complete the game's campaign but it does present interesting possibilities given how well-received LittlBigPlanet's level creation tools were.
InFamous 2 is due out in the US on June the 7th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III