InFamous 2 to get user created missions
Sucker Punch has revealed that their electrically charged superhero sequel InFamous 2 will give players the options to create their own missions.
At this year's GDC Sucker Punch's development director Chris Zimmerman revealed that the game will feature a full-featured set of tools for creating and sharing their own missions.
Of course, to be able to make full use of the tools you will have to complete the game's campaign but it does present interesting possibilities given how well-received LittlBigPlanet's level creation tools were.
InFamous 2 is due out in the US on June the 7th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone