InFamous 2 to get user created missions
Sucker Punch has revealed that their electrically charged superhero sequel InFamous 2 will give players the options to create their own missions.
At this year's GDC Sucker Punch's development director Chris Zimmerman revealed that the game will feature a full-featured set of tools for creating and sharing their own missions.
Of course, to be able to make full use of the tools you will have to complete the game's campaign but it does present interesting possibilities given how well-received LittlBigPlanet's level creation tools were.
InFamous 2 is due out in the US on June the 7th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year