Super Mario 3DS announced at the GDC
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata used some of the time in his keynote speech to this year's Games Developers' Conference.
He didn't reveal much about the title other than a few preliminary screenshots showing the familiar 3D Mario we've known and loved since Super Mario 64.
The first 3DS Mario game is being developed by the same team that has been doing such sterling work on the Super Mario Galaxy series on the Wii.
The logo for the game also seemed to have a raccoon tail growing from it to which Iwata commented: "You may wonder what this indicates. We will reveal this at E3 this year." Roll on E3.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent