Super Mario 3DS announced at the GDC
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata used some of the time in his keynote speech to this year's Games Developers' Conference.
He didn't reveal much about the title other than a few preliminary screenshots showing the familiar 3D Mario we've known and loved since Super Mario 64.
The first 3DS Mario game is being developed by the same team that has been doing such sterling work on the Super Mario Galaxy series on the Wii.
The logo for the game also seemed to have a raccoon tail growing from it to which Iwata commented: "You may wonder what this indicates. We will reveal this at E3 this year." Roll on E3.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD