Super Mario 3DS announced at the GDC
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata used some of the time in his keynote speech to this year's Games Developers' Conference.
He didn't reveal much about the title other than a few preliminary screenshots showing the familiar 3D Mario we've known and loved since Super Mario 64.
The first 3DS Mario game is being developed by the same team that has been doing such sterling work on the Super Mario Galaxy series on the Wii.
The logo for the game also seemed to have a raccoon tail growing from it to which Iwata commented: "You may wonder what this indicates. We will reveal this at E3 this year." Roll on E3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer