SEGA Will Probably Let Me Make Shenmue 3 says Suzuki
Shenmue creator, Yu Suzuki, has been talking about the possibilities of the release of Shenmue 3.
In a session at the GDC today, Suzuki was asked by a crowd-member when we would see the final instalment in the epic martial arts adventure series.
Suzuki replied: "Well, I want to make it," began Suzuki. "About 200 people will buy it, I think. But funding is an issue."
He added some historical information on the series as well: "First of all, the game was to be the Dreamcast's killer app. We talked about a Virtua Fighter RPG with Akira as the character we would use. From the beginning, the new title without using Akira would be more acceptable so they went in a different direction."
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage