SEGA Will Probably Let Me Make Shenmue 3 says Suzuki
Shenmue creator, Yu Suzuki, has been talking about the possibilities of the release of Shenmue 3.
In a session at the GDC today, Suzuki was asked by a crowd-member when we would see the final instalment in the epic martial arts adventure series.
Suzuki replied: "Well, I want to make it," began Suzuki. "About 200 people will buy it, I think. But funding is an issue."
He added some historical information on the series as well: "First of all, the game was to be the Dreamcast's killer app. We talked about a Virtua Fighter RPG with Akira as the character we would use. From the beginning, the new title without using Akira would be more acceptable so they went in a different direction."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today