SEGA Will Probably Let Me Make Shenmue 3 says Suzuki
Shenmue creator, Yu Suzuki, has been talking about the possibilities of the release of Shenmue 3.
In a session at the GDC today, Suzuki was asked by a crowd-member when we would see the final instalment in the epic martial arts adventure series.
Suzuki replied: "Well, I want to make it," began Suzuki. "About 200 people will buy it, I think. But funding is an issue."
He added some historical information on the series as well: "First of all, the game was to be the Dreamcast's killer app. We talked about a Virtua Fighter RPG with Akira as the character we would use. From the beginning, the new title without using Akira would be more acceptable so they went in a different direction."
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year