Serious Sam 3 detailed
Croteam has announced a brand new entry in the Serious Sam series is well on its way.
Serious Sam 3: BFE is actually a prequel story to the events of the First and Second Encounters and will follow Sam as he blasts his way across 22nd century Egypt.
This will be an all-action affair as there will be no cover system, now chance to hide, just the intense over the top FPS action that we have come to expect from the Serious Sam series.
CEO at Croteam, Davor Hunski said: "Serious Sam 3 is about pure fun and unfiltered action. We wanted to expand on everything gamers love about the series while adding some genuinely unique new features to really enhance the mayhem Serious Sam is known for."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year