Polynesians DLC pack out now for Civilization V
2K Games announced today, the release of the latest pack of downloadable content for Civilization V.
The Polynesian pack adds the Polynesian Civilisation, a whole new scenario - Paradise Found and the legendary Polynesian ruler Kamehameha.
In Paradise Found players will take control of one of the four main Polynesian civilizations in a bid to unite all the islands of Polynesia.
2K have also released a new free Multiplayer Map Pack which adds three new multiplayer environments for Civilization fans to battle over - Skirmish, a small map tailored specifically for one-on-one play; Ring, a map where players are flanked by enemies and finally Ancient Lake, a map set around an inland sea that hides a secret.
Both packs are available on Steam with the Multiplayer Map Pack automatically downloading when Steam boots up and the Polynesian Map Pack will set you back 2.99 GBP.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet