Polynesians DLC pack out now for Civilization V
2K Games announced today, the release of the latest pack of downloadable content for Civilization V.
The Polynesian pack adds the Polynesian Civilisation, a whole new scenario - Paradise Found and the legendary Polynesian ruler Kamehameha.
In Paradise Found players will take control of one of the four main Polynesian civilizations in a bid to unite all the islands of Polynesia.
2K have also released a new free Multiplayer Map Pack which adds three new multiplayer environments for Civilization fans to battle over - Skirmish, a small map tailored specifically for one-on-one play; Ring, a map where players are flanked by enemies and finally Ancient Lake, a map set around an inland sea that hides a secret.
Both packs are available on Steam with the Multiplayer Map Pack automatically downloading when Steam boots up and the Polynesian Map Pack will set you back 2.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3