Polynesians DLC pack out now for Civilization V
2K Games announced today, the release of the latest pack of downloadable content for Civilization V.
The Polynesian pack adds the Polynesian Civilisation, a whole new scenario - Paradise Found and the legendary Polynesian ruler Kamehameha.
In Paradise Found players will take control of one of the four main Polynesian civilizations in a bid to unite all the islands of Polynesia.
2K have also released a new free Multiplayer Map Pack which adds three new multiplayer environments for Civilization fans to battle over - Skirmish, a small map tailored specifically for one-on-one play; Ring, a map where players are flanked by enemies and finally Ancient Lake, a map set around an inland sea that hides a secret.
Both packs are available on Steam with the Multiplayer Map Pack automatically downloading when Steam boots up and the Polynesian Map Pack will set you back 2.99 GBP.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though