Polynesians DLC pack out now for Civilization V
2K Games announced today, the release of the latest pack of downloadable content for Civilization V.
The Polynesian pack adds the Polynesian Civilisation, a whole new scenario - Paradise Found and the legendary Polynesian ruler Kamehameha.
In Paradise Found players will take control of one of the four main Polynesian civilizations in a bid to unite all the islands of Polynesia.
2K have also released a new free Multiplayer Map Pack which adds three new multiplayer environments for Civilization fans to battle over - Skirmish, a small map tailored specifically for one-on-one play; Ring, a map where players are flanked by enemies and finally Ancient Lake, a map set around an inland sea that hides a secret.
Both packs are available on Steam with the Multiplayer Map Pack automatically downloading when Steam boots up and the Polynesian Map Pack will set you back 2.99 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year