Speedball 2 returns on mobiles
The Bitmap Brother's classic blood sport game Speedball 2 has made a triumphant return on iOS platforms.
Tower Studios and Vivid Games have brought the brutal cult classic back to give a whole new generation of iOS gamers the chance to batter their way to the top and even brutalise their friends in the new multiplayer mode.
Tower Studios CEO, Jon Hare said: "This great game just got a whole lot better. The Bitmap Brothers classic is now available to a whole new generation of gamers. Retaining its intuitive, quick to learn brutal playability, it's as fresh and impressive today as ever - and with all-new teams and competitions, plus multiplayer mode and 10 season career mode, this version is also deeper than ever before."
Speedball 2 Evolution is available now on the iPad and iPhones 4 and 3GS for 2.39 GBP and 3.99 USD via the iTunes App Store.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year