Speedball 2 returns on mobiles
The Bitmap Brother's classic blood sport game Speedball 2 has made a triumphant return on iOS platforms.
Tower Studios and Vivid Games have brought the brutal cult classic back to give a whole new generation of iOS gamers the chance to batter their way to the top and even brutalise their friends in the new multiplayer mode.
Tower Studios CEO, Jon Hare said: "This great game just got a whole lot better. The Bitmap Brothers classic is now available to a whole new generation of gamers. Retaining its intuitive, quick to learn brutal playability, it's as fresh and impressive today as ever - and with all-new teams and competitions, plus multiplayer mode and 10 season career mode, this version is also deeper than ever before."
Speedball 2 Evolution is available now on the iPad and iPhones 4 and 3GS for 2.39 GBP and 3.99 USD via the iTunes App Store.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat