Speedball 2 returns on mobiles
The Bitmap Brother's classic blood sport game Speedball 2 has made a triumphant return on iOS platforms.
Tower Studios and Vivid Games have brought the brutal cult classic back to give a whole new generation of iOS gamers the chance to batter their way to the top and even brutalise their friends in the new multiplayer mode.
Tower Studios CEO, Jon Hare said: "This great game just got a whole lot better. The Bitmap Brothers classic is now available to a whole new generation of gamers. Retaining its intuitive, quick to learn brutal playability, it's as fresh and impressive today as ever - and with all-new teams and competitions, plus multiplayer mode and 10 season career mode, this version is also deeper than ever before."
Speedball 2 Evolution is available now on the iPad and iPhones 4 and 3GS for 2.39 GBP and 3.99 USD via the iTunes App Store.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing