Speedball 2 returns on mobiles
The Bitmap Brother's classic blood sport game Speedball 2 has made a triumphant return on iOS platforms.
Tower Studios and Vivid Games have brought the brutal cult classic back to give a whole new generation of iOS gamers the chance to batter their way to the top and even brutalise their friends in the new multiplayer mode.
Tower Studios CEO, Jon Hare said: "This great game just got a whole lot better. The Bitmap Brothers classic is now available to a whole new generation of gamers. Retaining its intuitive, quick to learn brutal playability, it's as fresh and impressive today as ever - and with all-new teams and competitions, plus multiplayer mode and 10 season career mode, this version is also deeper than ever before."
Speedball 2 Evolution is available now on the iPad and iPhones 4 and 3GS for 2.39 GBP and 3.99 USD via the iTunes App Store.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below