Speedball 2 returns on mobiles
The Bitmap Brother's classic blood sport game Speedball 2 has made a triumphant return on iOS platforms.
Tower Studios and Vivid Games have brought the brutal cult classic back to give a whole new generation of iOS gamers the chance to batter their way to the top and even brutalise their friends in the new multiplayer mode.
Tower Studios CEO, Jon Hare said: "This great game just got a whole lot better. The Bitmap Brothers classic is now available to a whole new generation of gamers. Retaining its intuitive, quick to learn brutal playability, it's as fresh and impressive today as ever - and with all-new teams and competitions, plus multiplayer mode and 10 season career mode, this version is also deeper than ever before."
Speedball 2 Evolution is available now on the iPad and iPhones 4 and 3GS for 2.39 GBP and 3.99 USD via the iTunes App Store.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto