Killzone 3 blitzkriegs to UK number one ahead of Bulletstorm
Sony and Guerrilla's new blockbuster shooter has managed to battle its way to number one in the UK's sales chart.
Killzone 3 managed to edge Epic's new title Bulletstorm. Killzone 3 seems to have taken a big chunk out of Bulletstorm's PS3 sales with the console only accounting for 15 percent of the sales of People Can Fly's new game.
None of the other releases last week, de Blob 2, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Tactic Ogre on the PSP managed to make it into the top twenty.
Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 only managed to bump Call of Duty: Black Ops as far as third due to the title receiving extensive discounts at retail.
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam