Killzone 3 blitzkriegs to UK number one ahead of Bulletstorm
Sony and Guerrilla's new blockbuster shooter has managed to battle its way to number one in the UK's sales chart.
Killzone 3 managed to edge Epic's new title Bulletstorm. Killzone 3 seems to have taken a big chunk out of Bulletstorm's PS3 sales with the console only accounting for 15 percent of the sales of People Can Fly's new game.
None of the other releases last week, de Blob 2, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Tactic Ogre on the PSP managed to make it into the top twenty.
Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 only managed to bump Call of Duty: Black Ops as far as third due to the title receiving extensive discounts at retail.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto