PSP gets a price-cut in the US
Sony has officially dropped the price of the PSP and added a few more big titles to their budget lines into the bargain.
The PSP has been cut from 169.99 USD to 129.99 USD on its own with the bundles dropping to 159.99.
They have also added seven titles to the Greatest Hits range (Platinum range in the UK) at 19.99 USD. These include Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Dissidia Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, MGS: Peace walker, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Resistance: Retribution and Toy Story 3.
In the Favourites line (Essentials in the UK) at 9.99 USD they've added Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Daxter, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Killzone: Liberation, SOCOM Fire Team Bravo and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May