PSP gets a price-cut in the US
Sony has officially dropped the price of the PSP and added a few more big titles to their budget lines into the bargain.
The PSP has been cut from 169.99 USD to 129.99 USD on its own with the bundles dropping to 159.99.
They have also added seven titles to the Greatest Hits range (Platinum range in the UK) at 19.99 USD. These include Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Dissidia Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, MGS: Peace walker, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Resistance: Retribution and Toy Story 3.
In the Favourites line (Essentials in the UK) at 9.99 USD they've added Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Daxter, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Killzone: Liberation, SOCOM Fire Team Bravo and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet