PSP gets a price-cut in the US
Sony has officially dropped the price of the PSP and added a few more big titles to their budget lines into the bargain.
The PSP has been cut from 169.99 USD to 129.99 USD on its own with the bundles dropping to 159.99.
They have also added seven titles to the Greatest Hits range (Platinum range in the UK) at 19.99 USD. These include Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Dissidia Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, MGS: Peace walker, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Resistance: Retribution and Toy Story 3.
In the Favourites line (Essentials in the UK) at 9.99 USD they've added Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Daxter, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Killzone: Liberation, SOCOM Fire Team Bravo and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today