PSP gets a price-cut in the US
Sony has officially dropped the price of the PSP and added a few more big titles to their budget lines into the bargain.
The PSP has been cut from 169.99 USD to 129.99 USD on its own with the bundles dropping to 159.99.
They have also added seven titles to the Greatest Hits range (Platinum range in the UK) at 19.99 USD. These include Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Dissidia Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, MGS: Peace walker, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Resistance: Retribution and Toy Story 3.
In the Favourites line (Essentials in the UK) at 9.99 USD they've added Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Daxter, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Killzone: Liberation, SOCOM Fire Team Bravo and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date