PSP gets a price-cut in the US
Sony has officially dropped the price of the PSP and added a few more big titles to their budget lines into the bargain.
The PSP has been cut from 169.99 USD to 129.99 USD on its own with the bundles dropping to 159.99.
They have also added seven titles to the Greatest Hits range (Platinum range in the UK) at 19.99 USD. These include Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Dissidia Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, MGS: Peace walker, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Resistance: Retribution and Toy Story 3.
In the Favourites line (Essentials in the UK) at 9.99 USD they've added Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Daxter, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Killzone: Liberation, SOCOM Fire Team Bravo and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing