R4 cards already working on the 3DS
It has emerged that the 3DS has already been cracked to use R4 cards.
Hackers have already managed to get DS games working on the 3DS using an R4 card.
Nintendo has implemented stringent new anti-piracy measures on the new handheld console however it seems that the DS games weren't included in this.
It seems that the hacks haven't extended to the full 3DS title as yet. Only time will tell if the 3DS anti-piracy measures are as tough as Nintendo say.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update