R4 cards already working on the 3DS
It has emerged that the 3DS has already been cracked to use R4 cards.
Hackers have already managed to get DS games working on the 3DS using an R4 card.
Nintendo has implemented stringent new anti-piracy measures on the new handheld console however it seems that the DS games weren't included in this.
It seems that the hacks haven't extended to the full 3DS title as yet. Only time will tell if the 3DS anti-piracy measures are as tough as Nintendo say.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year