R4 cards already working on the 3DS
It has emerged that the 3DS has already been cracked to use R4 cards.
Hackers have already managed to get DS games working on the 3DS using an R4 card.
Nintendo has implemented stringent new anti-piracy measures on the new handheld console however it seems that the DS games weren't included in this.
It seems that the hacks haven't extended to the full 3DS title as yet. Only time will tell if the 3DS anti-piracy measures are as tough as Nintendo say.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue