R4 cards already working on the 3DS
It has emerged that the 3DS has already been cracked to use R4 cards.
Hackers have already managed to get DS games working on the 3DS using an R4 card.
Nintendo has implemented stringent new anti-piracy measures on the new handheld console however it seems that the DS games weren't included in this.
It seems that the hacks haven't extended to the full 3DS title as yet. Only time will tell if the 3DS anti-piracy measures are as tough as Nintendo say.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey