R4 cards already working on the 3DS
It has emerged that the 3DS has already been cracked to use R4 cards.
Hackers have already managed to get DS games working on the 3DS using an R4 card.
Nintendo has implemented stringent new anti-piracy measures on the new handheld console however it seems that the DS games weren't included in this.
It seems that the hacks haven't extended to the full 3DS title as yet. Only time will tell if the 3DS anti-piracy measures are as tough as Nintendo say.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like