Epic: NGP is a game-changer
Epic Games has been voicing their support for Sony's brand new handheld the provisionally named NGP.
Both Epic's Tim Sweeney and Mark Rein are both extremely enthusiastic about the arrival of the NGP and thw things that it may be capable.
Sweeney said: "We see NGP as a true game-changer with a perfect combination of performance, innovative controls and gamer appeal that make it truly a high-end console in your pocket."
Rein added: "NGP raises the bar for the performance of handheld platforms with its multi-core GPU and shader-based, multi-core CPU. This makes Unreal Engine 3 a particularly advantageous fit for NGP. Furthermore, multiple UE3 licensees are already working with NGP, some of which have indicated they intend to release their games for the platform's launch. We were very proud to be onstage with SCE to give the world just a taste of what Unreal Engine 3 can do on NGP."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015