Dead Space 2 Severed DLC dated
EA and Visceral have announced the release date for the first pack of downloadable content for Dead Space 2.
Severed will follow the story of security officer Gabe Weller as he attempts to escape the Sprawl while Isaac Clarke is battling through the Necromorphs to destroy the Marker.
The DLC not only includes a whole new storyline but it adds a unique security suit and an upgraded version of the Pulse Rifle to help Gabe deal with the return of Dead Space's Twitcher.
Dead Space 2: Severed will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live from the 2nd of March for 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan