Dead Space 2 Severed DLC dated
EA and Visceral have announced the release date for the first pack of downloadable content for Dead Space 2.
Severed will follow the story of security officer Gabe Weller as he attempts to escape the Sprawl while Isaac Clarke is battling through the Necromorphs to destroy the Marker.
The DLC not only includes a whole new storyline but it adds a unique security suit and an upgraded version of the Pulse Rifle to help Gabe deal with the return of Dead Space's Twitcher.
Dead Space 2: Severed will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live from the 2nd of March for 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey