Dead Space 2 Severed DLC dated
EA and Visceral have announced the release date for the first pack of downloadable content for Dead Space 2.
Severed will follow the story of security officer Gabe Weller as he attempts to escape the Sprawl while Isaac Clarke is battling through the Necromorphs to destroy the Marker.
The DLC not only includes a whole new storyline but it adds a unique security suit and an upgraded version of the Pulse Rifle to help Gabe deal with the return of Dead Space's Twitcher.
Dead Space 2: Severed will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live from the 2nd of March for 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto