Dead Space 2 Severed DLC dated
EA and Visceral have announced the release date for the first pack of downloadable content for Dead Space 2.
Severed will follow the story of security officer Gabe Weller as he attempts to escape the Sprawl while Isaac Clarke is battling through the Necromorphs to destroy the Marker.
The DLC not only includes a whole new storyline but it adds a unique security suit and an upgraded version of the Pulse Rifle to help Gabe deal with the return of Dead Space's Twitcher.
Dead Space 2: Severed will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live from the 2nd of March for 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year