Dead Space 2 Severed DLC dated
EA and Visceral have announced the release date for the first pack of downloadable content for Dead Space 2.
Severed will follow the story of security officer Gabe Weller as he attempts to escape the Sprawl while Isaac Clarke is battling through the Necromorphs to destroy the Marker.
The DLC not only includes a whole new storyline but it adds a unique security suit and an upgraded version of the Pulse Rifle to help Gabe deal with the return of Dead Space's Twitcher.
Dead Space 2: Severed will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live from the 2nd of March for 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO