Eidos partner with Highway 1
New 'production company' Highway 1 has signed an agreement with one of the UK's largest games publisher's Eidos Interactive, the Wimbledon-based PLC announced today. The result of this agreement is a brand new "urban-based action game", which Highway 1 are currently developing for the PS2 and Xbox.
Although we know very little on this new title at the moment, the official press release confirming the new deal does promise a debut at E3 next month.
"Eidos has partnered with Highway 1 because it is committed to developing high-quality, innovative video game brands," gushed Rob Dyer, Prez of Eidos North America. "Highway 1 has proven that it offers a profound understanding of the evolving consumer in addition to impressive development and technological capabilities sure to impress in this upcoming title."
We'll keep our eyes glued to our screens in search of any further detail on this project.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC