Eidos partner with Highway 1
New 'production company' Highway 1 has signed an agreement with one of the UK's largest games publisher's Eidos Interactive, the Wimbledon-based PLC announced today. The result of this agreement is a brand new "urban-based action game", which Highway 1 are currently developing for the PS2 and Xbox.
Although we know very little on this new title at the moment, the official press release confirming the new deal does promise a debut at E3 next month.
"Eidos has partnered with Highway 1 because it is committed to developing high-quality, innovative video game brands," gushed Rob Dyer, Prez of Eidos North America. "Highway 1 has proven that it offers a profound understanding of the evolving consumer in addition to impressive development and technological capabilities sure to impress in this upcoming title."
We'll keep our eyes glued to our screens in search of any further detail on this project.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3