Eidos partner with Highway 1
New 'production company' Highway 1 has signed an agreement with one of the UK's largest games publisher's Eidos Interactive, the Wimbledon-based PLC announced today. The result of this agreement is a brand new "urban-based action game", which Highway 1 are currently developing for the PS2 and Xbox.
Although we know very little on this new title at the moment, the official press release confirming the new deal does promise a debut at E3 next month.
"Eidos has partnered with Highway 1 because it is committed to developing high-quality, innovative video game brands," gushed Rob Dyer, Prez of Eidos North America. "Highway 1 has proven that it offers a profound understanding of the evolving consumer in addition to impressive development and technological capabilities sure to impress in this upcoming title."
We'll keep our eyes glued to our screens in search of any further detail on this project.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year