Eidos partner with Highway 1
New 'production company' Highway 1 has signed an agreement with one of the UK's largest games publisher's Eidos Interactive, the Wimbledon-based PLC announced today. The result of this agreement is a brand new "urban-based action game", which Highway 1 are currently developing for the PS2 and Xbox.
Although we know very little on this new title at the moment, the official press release confirming the new deal does promise a debut at E3 next month.
"Eidos has partnered with Highway 1 because it is committed to developing high-quality, innovative video game brands," gushed Rob Dyer, Prez of Eidos North America. "Highway 1 has proven that it offers a profound understanding of the evolving consumer in addition to impressive development and technological capabilities sure to impress in this upcoming title."
We'll keep our eyes glued to our screens in search of any further detail on this project.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive