Eidos partner with Highway 1
New 'production company' Highway 1 has signed an agreement with one of the UK's largest games publisher's Eidos Interactive, the Wimbledon-based PLC announced today. The result of this agreement is a brand new "urban-based action game", which Highway 1 are currently developing for the PS2 and Xbox.
Although we know very little on this new title at the moment, the official press release confirming the new deal does promise a debut at E3 next month.
"Eidos has partnered with Highway 1 because it is committed to developing high-quality, innovative video game brands," gushed Rob Dyer, Prez of Eidos North America. "Highway 1 has proven that it offers a profound understanding of the evolving consumer in addition to impressive development and technological capabilities sure to impress in this upcoming title."
We'll keep our eyes glued to our screens in search of any further detail on this project.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May