Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC hits PC and PS3 today
The first pack of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas finally arrives on PlayStation 3 and PC today after hitting the Xbox 360 just before Christmas.
Dead Money is available on the PlayStation Network for the PS3 and Steam and Direct 2 Drive for the PC for 7.49 GBP or 9.99 EUR.
The new DLC is a treasure hunt which brings new terrain, enemies and choices to the Obsidian's desert adventure as players search for the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money was the first and only DLC pack to be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with all subsequent DLC packs to release simultaneously on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III