Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC hits PC and PS3 today
The first pack of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas finally arrives on PlayStation 3 and PC today after hitting the Xbox 360 just before Christmas.
Dead Money is available on the PlayStation Network for the PS3 and Steam and Direct 2 Drive for the PC for 7.49 GBP or 9.99 EUR.
The new DLC is a treasure hunt which brings new terrain, enemies and choices to the Obsidian's desert adventure as players search for the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money was the first and only DLC pack to be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with all subsequent DLC packs to release simultaneously on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow