Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC hits PC and PS3 today
The first pack of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas finally arrives on PlayStation 3 and PC today after hitting the Xbox 360 just before Christmas.
Dead Money is available on the PlayStation Network for the PS3 and Steam and Direct 2 Drive for the PC for 7.49 GBP or 9.99 EUR.
The new DLC is a treasure hunt which brings new terrain, enemies and choices to the Obsidian's desert adventure as players search for the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money was the first and only DLC pack to be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with all subsequent DLC packs to release simultaneously on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year