Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC hits PC and PS3 today
The first pack of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas finally arrives on PlayStation 3 and PC today after hitting the Xbox 360 just before Christmas.
Dead Money is available on the PlayStation Network for the PS3 and Steam and Direct 2 Drive for the PC for 7.49 GBP or 9.99 EUR.
The new DLC is a treasure hunt which brings new terrain, enemies and choices to the Obsidian's desert adventure as players search for the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money was the first and only DLC pack to be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with all subsequent DLC packs to release simultaneously on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer