Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC hits PC and PS3 today
The first pack of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas finally arrives on PlayStation 3 and PC today after hitting the Xbox 360 just before Christmas.
Dead Money is available on the PlayStation Network for the PS3 and Steam and Direct 2 Drive for the PC for 7.49 GBP or 9.99 EUR.
The new DLC is a treasure hunt which brings new terrain, enemies and choices to the Obsidian's desert adventure as players search for the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Dead Money was the first and only DLC pack to be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with all subsequent DLC packs to release simultaneously on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny