Gears of War 3 finally gets a new release date
The Epic game that most gamers are champing at the bit for has finally received a new release date.
Gears of War 3 will now grind its way on to the Xbox 360 on September the 20th after being postponed from it's intended April launch.
Fans eager to play the game before it comes out will be able to get their hands on invites to the Gears of War 3 beta test if they pick up a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm which is out this week.
Gears 3 is supposed to be the final game in the series and Epic promises that we may see the death of at least one of the game's main characters with them even polling the fans to see if they should let Carmine live or not.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side