Gears of War 3 finally gets a new release date
The Epic game that most gamers are champing at the bit for has finally received a new release date.
Gears of War 3 will now grind its way on to the Xbox 360 on September the 20th after being postponed from it's intended April launch.
Fans eager to play the game before it comes out will be able to get their hands on invites to the Gears of War 3 beta test if they pick up a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm which is out this week.
Gears 3 is supposed to be the final game in the series and Epic promises that we may see the death of at least one of the game's main characters with them even polling the fans to see if they should let Carmine live or not.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine