Gears of War 3 finally gets a new release date
The Epic game that most gamers are champing at the bit for has finally received a new release date.
Gears of War 3 will now grind its way on to the Xbox 360 on September the 20th after being postponed from it's intended April launch.
Fans eager to play the game before it comes out will be able to get their hands on invites to the Gears of War 3 beta test if they pick up a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm which is out this week.
Gears 3 is supposed to be the final game in the series and Epic promises that we may see the death of at least one of the game's main characters with them even polling the fans to see if they should let Carmine live or not.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan