Gears of War 3 finally gets a new release date
The Epic game that most gamers are champing at the bit for has finally received a new release date.
Gears of War 3 will now grind its way on to the Xbox 360 on September the 20th after being postponed from it's intended April launch.
Fans eager to play the game before it comes out will be able to get their hands on invites to the Gears of War 3 beta test if they pick up a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm which is out this week.
Gears 3 is supposed to be the final game in the series and Epic promises that we may see the death of at least one of the game's main characters with them even polling the fans to see if they should let Carmine live or not.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave