Gears of War 3 finally gets a new release date
The Epic game that most gamers are champing at the bit for has finally received a new release date.
Gears of War 3 will now grind its way on to the Xbox 360 on September the 20th after being postponed from it's intended April launch.
Fans eager to play the game before it comes out will be able to get their hands on invites to the Gears of War 3 beta test if they pick up a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm which is out this week.
Gears 3 is supposed to be the final game in the series and Epic promises that we may see the death of at least one of the game's main characters with them even polling the fans to see if they should let Carmine live or not.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3