iPad 2 reveal coming next week?
Rumours are abound that Apple will be unveiling the next generation of their ground-breaking tablet the iPad as soon as next week.
According to All Things Digital, multiple sources are suggesting that Apple are preparing a big press event in San Francisco on March the 2nd and there is even suggestions that the ailing Steve Jobs will be there.
The device itself is believed to be thinner that the first-gen iPad with a sharper screen and a front-facing camera to provide support for Apple's video-calling service Facetime.
It is also rumoured to be including Qualcomm's multimode chips which will allow the iPad 2 to use both GSM and CDMA mobile broadband networks around the world.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer