Guerrilla considering NGP development
Killzone developers Guerrilla are "looking at" making NGP titles.
Speaking to Gamasutra, producer Steven ter Heide has said that while it may be something for the future, right now they are concentrating on PS3 development.
"It's something we are looking at, but for now our focus remains on the PS3," he said.
"We have built up our experience, tools, and engine on that platform. But as with all Sony hardware, we will always keep an eye out and see if there is something we want to be involved with. That's really one of the benefits of being a first-party studio, early access to all of the new toys!"
Guerrilla developed 2006's Killzone spin-off Liberation for the PlayStation Portable. There's a Killzone game in the works for NGP TOO, but development on that title is being handled by Studio Cambridge.
Look out for our Killzone 3 review soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes