Guerrilla considering NGP development
Killzone developers Guerrilla are "looking at" making NGP titles.
Speaking to Gamasutra, producer Steven ter Heide has said that while it may be something for the future, right now they are concentrating on PS3 development.
"It's something we are looking at, but for now our focus remains on the PS3," he said.
"We have built up our experience, tools, and engine on that platform. But as with all Sony hardware, we will always keep an eye out and see if there is something we want to be involved with. That's really one of the benefits of being a first-party studio, early access to all of the new toys!"
Guerrilla developed 2006's Killzone spin-off Liberation for the PlayStation Portable. There's a Killzone game in the works for NGP TOO, but development on that title is being handled by Studio Cambridge.
Look out for our Killzone 3 review soon.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone