Half-Life 2: Episode 3? Still no comment says Valve
Half-Life 2: Episode 3 has had more question marks hanging over its head than a confused guard in Metal Gear Solid and Valve seem to have no intention of clearing it up for now.
Australian news site News.com.au recently quizzed Valve's Chet Falisek in phone interview on the absence of Half-Life 2: Episode 3 and they received a very evasive answer.
Falisek said before pretending that they were on a bad line: "Were not prepared to talk about that at the moment."
It has been three years since the release of Episode 2 and the smart money now might be on the release of Half-Life 3 using Source 3 rather than the release of a new episode.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year