EA adds big features to FIFA Ultimate Team 11
As of today, FIFA 11 Ultimate Team fans will receive the latest update which will add a raft of new features to the popular online multiplayer mode.
There are two major new additions to Ultimate Team included in the new update. The biggest is the new Play a Friend Challenge that enables you to take on a friend's team even when they're not online with the results on the game being recorded and presented to your friend the next time they are online.
The update also adds new Friends Leaderboards allowing you to compare your skills against your friends on the strength of your abilities as a trader, expert team builder, top entrepreneur in the auctions, or owner of the most valuable club.
These two big additions are accompanied by 50 smaller refinements to the Ultimate Team experience. The update is available now on the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Asia getting the updates of February the 24th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One