EA adds big features to FIFA Ultimate Team 11
As of today, FIFA 11 Ultimate Team fans will receive the latest update which will add a raft of new features to the popular online multiplayer mode.
There are two major new additions to Ultimate Team included in the new update. The biggest is the new Play a Friend Challenge that enables you to take on a friend's team even when they're not online with the results on the game being recorded and presented to your friend the next time they are online.
The update also adds new Friends Leaderboards allowing you to compare your skills against your friends on the strength of your abilities as a trader, expert team builder, top entrepreneur in the auctions, or owner of the most valuable club.
These two big additions are accompanied by 50 smaller refinements to the Ultimate Team experience. The update is available now on the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Asia getting the updates of February the 24th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update