EA adds big features to FIFA Ultimate Team 11
As of today, FIFA 11 Ultimate Team fans will receive the latest update which will add a raft of new features to the popular online multiplayer mode.
There are two major new additions to Ultimate Team included in the new update. The biggest is the new Play a Friend Challenge that enables you to take on a friend's team even when they're not online with the results on the game being recorded and presented to your friend the next time they are online.
The update also adds new Friends Leaderboards allowing you to compare your skills against your friends on the strength of your abilities as a trader, expert team builder, top entrepreneur in the auctions, or owner of the most valuable club.
These two big additions are accompanied by 50 smaller refinements to the Ultimate Team experience. The update is available now on the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Asia getting the updates of February the 24th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer