EA adds big features to FIFA Ultimate Team 11
As of today, FIFA 11 Ultimate Team fans will receive the latest update which will add a raft of new features to the popular online multiplayer mode.
There are two major new additions to Ultimate Team included in the new update. The biggest is the new Play a Friend Challenge that enables you to take on a friend's team even when they're not online with the results on the game being recorded and presented to your friend the next time they are online.
The update also adds new Friends Leaderboards allowing you to compare your skills against your friends on the strength of your abilities as a trader, expert team builder, top entrepreneur in the auctions, or owner of the most valuable club.
These two big additions are accompanied by 50 smaller refinements to the Ultimate Team experience. The update is available now on the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Asia getting the updates of February the 24th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto