EA adds big features to FIFA Ultimate Team 11
As of today, FIFA 11 Ultimate Team fans will receive the latest update which will add a raft of new features to the popular online multiplayer mode.
There are two major new additions to Ultimate Team included in the new update. The biggest is the new Play a Friend Challenge that enables you to take on a friend's team even when they're not online with the results on the game being recorded and presented to your friend the next time they are online.
The update also adds new Friends Leaderboards allowing you to compare your skills against your friends on the strength of your abilities as a trader, expert team builder, top entrepreneur in the auctions, or owner of the most valuable club.
These two big additions are accompanied by 50 smaller refinements to the Ultimate Team experience. The update is available now on the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Asia getting the updates of February the 24th.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users