Danger Close has the next Medal of Honor under way
Danger Close are hard at work on their next project and, unsurprisingly, it's a new Medal of Honor game.
Producer Greg Goodrich revealed on Danger Close's website that production is now under way on the next game in the series after October's release managed to sell in excess of 5 million copies.
Goodrich stated: "Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor. Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook. It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard."
Danger Close put together the Medal of Honor reboot with assistance from the seasoned hands of DICE handling the multiplayer components for the game.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year