Danger Close has the next Medal of Honor under way
Danger Close are hard at work on their next project and, unsurprisingly, it's a new Medal of Honor game.
Producer Greg Goodrich revealed on Danger Close's website that production is now under way on the next game in the series after October's release managed to sell in excess of 5 million copies.
Goodrich stated: "Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor. Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook. It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard."
Danger Close put together the Medal of Honor reboot with assistance from the seasoned hands of DICE handling the multiplayer components for the game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer