Danger Close has the next Medal of Honor under way
Danger Close are hard at work on their next project and, unsurprisingly, it's a new Medal of Honor game.
Producer Greg Goodrich revealed on Danger Close's website that production is now under way on the next game in the series after October's release managed to sell in excess of 5 million copies.
Goodrich stated: "Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor. Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook. It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard."
Danger Close put together the Medal of Honor reboot with assistance from the seasoned hands of DICE handling the multiplayer components for the game.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan