Danger Close has the next Medal of Honor under way
Danger Close are hard at work on their next project and, unsurprisingly, it's a new Medal of Honor game.
Producer Greg Goodrich revealed on Danger Close's website that production is now under way on the next game in the series after October's release managed to sell in excess of 5 million copies.
Goodrich stated: "Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor. Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook. It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard."
Danger Close put together the Medal of Honor reboot with assistance from the seasoned hands of DICE handling the multiplayer components for the game.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year