Danger Close has the next Medal of Honor under way
Danger Close are hard at work on their next project and, unsurprisingly, it's a new Medal of Honor game.
Producer Greg Goodrich revealed on Danger Close's website that production is now under way on the next game in the series after October's release managed to sell in excess of 5 million copies.
Goodrich stated: "Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor. Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook. It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard."
Danger Close put together the Medal of Honor reboot with assistance from the seasoned hands of DICE handling the multiplayer components for the game.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent