Job ad outs Diablo III for consoles
Any questions as to whether Blizzard would be bringing their eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawling sequel Diablo III to home consoles as well as Mac and PC may have been put to bed.
According to a brand new job vacancy posted on industry news website Gamasutra, Blizzard are currently working on a console Diablo III.
The advertised vacancy is for a senior are producer to work on the console Diablo III which would confirm the rumours that Blizzard are bringing the classic RPG series onto consoles.
The ad goes on to say: "Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications and project management skills for the Diablo team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in console game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts."
Blizzard's CEO Mike Morhaime recently said that they are working very hard to try and make sure that Diablo III will be out before the end of 2011 but the did promise that if it didn't make it this year then they would definitely be releasing two titles in 2012.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year