Job ad outs Diablo III for consoles
Any questions as to whether Blizzard would be bringing their eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawling sequel Diablo III to home consoles as well as Mac and PC may have been put to bed.
According to a brand new job vacancy posted on industry news website Gamasutra, Blizzard are currently working on a console Diablo III.
The advertised vacancy is for a senior are producer to work on the console Diablo III which would confirm the rumours that Blizzard are bringing the classic RPG series onto consoles.
The ad goes on to say: "Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications and project management skills for the Diablo team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in console game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts."
Blizzard's CEO Mike Morhaime recently said that they are working very hard to try and make sure that Diablo III will be out before the end of 2011 but the did promise that if it didn't make it this year then they would definitely be releasing two titles in 2012.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3