Job ad outs Diablo III for consoles
Any questions as to whether Blizzard would be bringing their eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawling sequel Diablo III to home consoles as well as Mac and PC may have been put to bed.
According to a brand new job vacancy posted on industry news website Gamasutra, Blizzard are currently working on a console Diablo III.
The advertised vacancy is for a senior are producer to work on the console Diablo III which would confirm the rumours that Blizzard are bringing the classic RPG series onto consoles.
The ad goes on to say: "Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications and project management skills for the Diablo team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in console game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts."
Blizzard's CEO Mike Morhaime recently said that they are working very hard to try and make sure that Diablo III will be out before the end of 2011 but the did promise that if it didn't make it this year then they would definitely be releasing two titles in 2012.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan