Job ad outs Diablo III for consoles
Any questions as to whether Blizzard would be bringing their eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawling sequel Diablo III to home consoles as well as Mac and PC may have been put to bed.
According to a brand new job vacancy posted on industry news website Gamasutra, Blizzard are currently working on a console Diablo III.
The advertised vacancy is for a senior are producer to work on the console Diablo III which would confirm the rumours that Blizzard are bringing the classic RPG series onto consoles.
The ad goes on to say: "Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications and project management skills for the Diablo team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in console game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts."
Blizzard's CEO Mike Morhaime recently said that they are working very hard to try and make sure that Diablo III will be out before the end of 2011 but the did promise that if it didn't make it this year then they would definitely be releasing two titles in 2012.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released