Job ad outs Diablo III for consoles
Any questions as to whether Blizzard would be bringing their eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawling sequel Diablo III to home consoles as well as Mac and PC may have been put to bed.
According to a brand new job vacancy posted on industry news website Gamasutra, Blizzard are currently working on a console Diablo III.
The advertised vacancy is for a senior are producer to work on the console Diablo III which would confirm the rumours that Blizzard are bringing the classic RPG series onto consoles.
The ad goes on to say: "Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communications and project management skills for the Diablo team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in console game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts."
Blizzard's CEO Mike Morhaime recently said that they are working very hard to try and make sure that Diablo III will be out before the end of 2011 but the did promise that if it didn't make it this year then they would definitely be releasing two titles in 2012.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side