No Move support for PS3 Portal 2
The PS3 edition of Portal 2 will definitely not feature support for Move, Valve have confirmed.
Yesterday, the German PlayStation blog carried a story featuring a quote from Valve's Chet Faliszek, saying, "PS3-exclusive cloud saving, a free code for PC and complete PlayStation Move support."
However, it turns out that is not the case. Valve have subsequently released a statement claiming that the quote was mis-translated.
Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer, "this quote was 'lost in translation' - Portal 2 does not include support for Sony's motion controller."
So there you go. It's a shame, isn't it? Though to be fair, Valve have been saying since June that they have "no plans" for Move support.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine