No Move support for PS3 Portal 2
The PS3 edition of Portal 2 will definitely not feature support for Move, Valve have confirmed.
Yesterday, the German PlayStation blog carried a story featuring a quote from Valve's Chet Faliszek, saying, "PS3-exclusive cloud saving, a free code for PC and complete PlayStation Move support."
However, it turns out that is not the case. Valve have subsequently released a statement claiming that the quote was mis-translated.
Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer, "this quote was 'lost in translation' - Portal 2 does not include support for Sony's motion controller."
So there you go. It's a shame, isn't it? Though to be fair, Valve have been saying since June that they have "no plans" for Move support.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3