No Move support for PS3 Portal 2
The PS3 edition of Portal 2 will definitely not feature support for Move, Valve have confirmed.
Yesterday, the German PlayStation blog carried a story featuring a quote from Valve's Chet Faliszek, saying, "PS3-exclusive cloud saving, a free code for PC and complete PlayStation Move support."
However, it turns out that is not the case. Valve have subsequently released a statement claiming that the quote was mis-translated.
Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer, "this quote was 'lost in translation' - Portal 2 does not include support for Sony's motion controller."
So there you go. It's a shame, isn't it? Though to be fair, Valve have been saying since June that they have "no plans" for Move support.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release