No Move support for PS3 Portal 2
The PS3 edition of Portal 2 will definitely not feature support for Move, Valve have confirmed.
Yesterday, the German PlayStation blog carried a story featuring a quote from Valve's Chet Faliszek, saying, "PS3-exclusive cloud saving, a free code for PC and complete PlayStation Move support."
However, it turns out that is not the case. Valve have subsequently released a statement claiming that the quote was mis-translated.
Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer, "this quote was 'lost in translation' - Portal 2 does not include support for Sony's motion controller."
So there you go. It's a shame, isn't it? Though to be fair, Valve have been saying since June that they have "no plans" for Move support.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities