No Move support for PS3 Portal 2
The PS3 edition of Portal 2 will definitely not feature support for Move, Valve have confirmed.
Yesterday, the German PlayStation blog carried a story featuring a quote from Valve's Chet Faliszek, saying, "PS3-exclusive cloud saving, a free code for PC and complete PlayStation Move support."
However, it turns out that is not the case. Valve have subsequently released a statement claiming that the quote was mis-translated.
Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer, "this quote was 'lost in translation' - Portal 2 does not include support for Sony's motion controller."
So there you go. It's a shame, isn't it? Though to be fair, Valve have been saying since June that they have "no plans" for Move support.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free