PSOne classic Ridge Racer Type 4 returning on PSN
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing back Ridge Racer Type 4 on PSN very soon.
The 1999 PSOne entry in the Ridge Racer series set a few standards for the racing genre with 48 cars and 300 possible car variations, eight tracks and some of the best graphics seen on the PSOne.
Ridge Racer Type 4 arrives on PSN for PS3 and PSP some time in March which is a big month for the series and it also steps into the third dimension for the first time with Ridge Racer 3D arriving as a launch title for the new Nintendo 3DS.
Namco has also announced a new home console game in the series Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It seems it will give Ridge Racer's classic drift style of racing with a more destructive Burnout-inspired edge.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced