PSOne classic Ridge Racer Type 4 returning on PSN
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing back Ridge Racer Type 4 on PSN very soon.
The 1999 PSOne entry in the Ridge Racer series set a few standards for the racing genre with 48 cars and 300 possible car variations, eight tracks and some of the best graphics seen on the PSOne.
Ridge Racer Type 4 arrives on PSN for PS3 and PSP some time in March which is a big month for the series and it also steps into the third dimension for the first time with Ridge Racer 3D arriving as a launch title for the new Nintendo 3DS.
Namco has also announced a new home console game in the series Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It seems it will give Ridge Racer's classic drift style of racing with a more destructive Burnout-inspired edge.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter