PSOne classic Ridge Racer Type 4 returning on PSN
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing back Ridge Racer Type 4 on PSN very soon.
The 1999 PSOne entry in the Ridge Racer series set a few standards for the racing genre with 48 cars and 300 possible car variations, eight tracks and some of the best graphics seen on the PSOne.
Ridge Racer Type 4 arrives on PSN for PS3 and PSP some time in March which is a big month for the series and it also steps into the third dimension for the first time with Ridge Racer 3D arriving as a launch title for the new Nintendo 3DS.
Namco has also announced a new home console game in the series Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It seems it will give Ridge Racer's classic drift style of racing with a more destructive Burnout-inspired edge.
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II