PSOne classic Ridge Racer Type 4 returning on PSN
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing back Ridge Racer Type 4 on PSN very soon.
The 1999 PSOne entry in the Ridge Racer series set a few standards for the racing genre with 48 cars and 300 possible car variations, eight tracks and some of the best graphics seen on the PSOne.
Ridge Racer Type 4 arrives on PSN for PS3 and PSP some time in March which is a big month for the series and it also steps into the third dimension for the first time with Ridge Racer 3D arriving as a launch title for the new Nintendo 3DS.
Namco has also announced a new home console game in the series Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It seems it will give Ridge Racer's classic drift style of racing with a more destructive Burnout-inspired edge.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May