#welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
This week has been a pretty dark week in the world of indie game development with a lot of hate being thrown in the way of certain developers.
In the wake of the horredous vitriol that has been bandied about on the internet this week a ray of hope has appeared in the form of the #welovegamedevs campaign.
A lot of the time it seems that we forget just how much joy that gaming has brought to the world and how much hard work goes into creating games. So go ahead and thank the folks that made your favourite game, they deserve it.
Image comes from DualShockers.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon