#welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
This week has been a pretty dark week in the world of indie game development with a lot of hate being thrown in the way of certain developers.
In the wake of the horredous vitriol that has been bandied about on the internet this week a ray of hope has appeared in the form of the #welovegamedevs campaign.
A lot of the time it seems that we forget just how much joy that gaming has brought to the world and how much hard work goes into creating games. So go ahead and thank the folks that made your favourite game, they deserve it.
Image comes from DualShockers.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year