#welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
This week has been a pretty dark week in the world of indie game development with a lot of hate being thrown in the way of certain developers.
In the wake of the horredous vitriol that has been bandied about on the internet this week a ray of hope has appeared in the form of the #welovegamedevs campaign.
A lot of the time it seems that we forget just how much joy that gaming has brought to the world and how much hard work goes into creating games. So go ahead and thank the folks that made your favourite game, they deserve it.
Image comes from DualShockers.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update