#welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
This week has been a pretty dark week in the world of indie game development with a lot of hate being thrown in the way of certain developers.
In the wake of the horredous vitriol that has been bandied about on the internet this week a ray of hope has appeared in the form of the #welovegamedevs campaign.
A lot of the time it seems that we forget just how much joy that gaming has brought to the world and how much hard work goes into creating games. So go ahead and thank the folks that made your favourite game, they deserve it.
Image comes from DualShockers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3