#welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
This week has been a pretty dark week in the world of indie game development with a lot of hate being thrown in the way of certain developers.
In the wake of the horredous vitriol that has been bandied about on the internet this week a ray of hope has appeared in the form of the #welovegamedevs campaign.
A lot of the time it seems that we forget just how much joy that gaming has brought to the world and how much hard work goes into creating games. So go ahead and thank the folks that made your favourite game, they deserve it.
Image comes from DualShockers.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release