Mike Patton to return as The Darkness in the sequel
The enigmatic lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton will return as the voice of The Darkness in the newly announced sequel.
Patton's record label, Ipecac Records, confirmed that the singer would again voice the demonic entity that chose Jackie Estacado as host and allows him to wield its malevolent powers.
2K Games announced last week that The Darkness 2 is in development at Digital Extremes, the studio also handling the PC version of THQ's Homefront.
The Darkness 2 is in development for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the story being written by comic book writer Paul Jenkins.
Thanks Hell Descent.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday