Mike Patton to return as The Darkness in the sequel
The enigmatic lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton will return as the voice of The Darkness in the newly announced sequel.
Patton's record label, Ipecac Records, confirmed that the singer would again voice the demonic entity that chose Jackie Estacado as host and allows him to wield its malevolent powers.
2K Games announced last week that The Darkness 2 is in development at Digital Extremes, the studio also handling the PC version of THQ's Homefront.
The Darkness 2 is in development for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the story being written by comic book writer Paul Jenkins.
Thanks Hell Descent.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year