Mike Patton to return as The Darkness in the sequel
The enigmatic lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton will return as the voice of The Darkness in the newly announced sequel.
Patton's record label, Ipecac Records, confirmed that the singer would again voice the demonic entity that chose Jackie Estacado as host and allows him to wield its malevolent powers.
2K Games announced last week that The Darkness 2 is in development at Digital Extremes, the studio also handling the PC version of THQ's Homefront.
The Darkness 2 is in development for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the story being written by comic book writer Paul Jenkins.
Thanks Hell Descent.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan