Mike Patton to return as The Darkness in the sequel
The enigmatic lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton will return as the voice of The Darkness in the newly announced sequel.
Patton's record label, Ipecac Records, confirmed that the singer would again voice the demonic entity that chose Jackie Estacado as host and allows him to wield its malevolent powers.
2K Games announced last week that The Darkness 2 is in development at Digital Extremes, the studio also handling the PC version of THQ's Homefront.
The Darkness 2 is in development for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the story being written by comic book writer Paul Jenkins.
Thanks Hell Descent.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III