Mike Patton to return as The Darkness in the sequel
The enigmatic lead singer of Faith No More, Mike Patton will return as the voice of The Darkness in the newly announced sequel.
Patton's record label, Ipecac Records, confirmed that the singer would again voice the demonic entity that chose Jackie Estacado as host and allows him to wield its malevolent powers.
2K Games announced last week that The Darkness 2 is in development at Digital Extremes, the studio also handling the PC version of THQ's Homefront.
The Darkness 2 is in development for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the story being written by comic book writer Paul Jenkins.
Thanks Hell Descent.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny