Double Fine making Sesame Street game
Warner Bros. has announced Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for Kinect.
The game, due in Autumn 2011, is being developed by Tim Schafers Double Fine Productions.
The press release jauntily describes the game as an "uplifting storybook romp" and an "active, family game". It's for kids, obviously. Though they're encouraging parents to join in too, by "dancing, jumping, flying and more."
Schafer himself said, "It's great to be working with Warner Bros., especially on a game like Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, which brings together so many things we all care about.
"Sesame Street had a profound effect on me, and many members of the Double Fine team, when we were children. So did videogames. Now many of us are parents and we want to share with our kids the great experiences we had, but also the completely new ones made possible by cutting-edge technology like Kinect for Xbox 360. So it's a labour of love on many levels."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey