Double Fine making Sesame Street game
Warner Bros. has announced Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for Kinect.
The game, due in Autumn 2011, is being developed by Tim Schafers Double Fine Productions.
The press release jauntily describes the game as an "uplifting storybook romp" and an "active, family game". It's for kids, obviously. Though they're encouraging parents to join in too, by "dancing, jumping, flying and more."
Schafer himself said, "It's great to be working with Warner Bros., especially on a game like Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, which brings together so many things we all care about.
"Sesame Street had a profound effect on me, and many members of the Double Fine team, when we were children. So did videogames. Now many of us are parents and we want to share with our kids the great experiences we had, but also the completely new ones made possible by cutting-edge technology like Kinect for Xbox 360. So it's a labour of love on many levels."
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi