Blizzard hoping to get Diablo III out by the end of 2011
Blizzard's Rob Pardo is hopeful that their next long-awaited sequel Diablo III to PCs and Macs before the end of 2011.
Although Blizzard hasn't included the game in their outlook for the next financial year Pardo has his fingers crossed that Diablo III will make it out before the year is done.
Pardo said: "Our goal is to get there. But you know, at the end of the day, we are going to get it right. That's more important. We're going to promise, we're going to get it out there when it's awesome. And, we're crossing our fingers, maybe it will be this year."
CEO, Mike Morhaime was a little less optimistic on this front saying that if they haven't released anything this year then they would have two releases for 2012.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto