Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
Sony has announced dates and times for the latest round of maintenance on PSN.
The maintenance will take place on Monday August 25th between 5.40pm BST (12.40pm EST/9.40am PST) until 12.50am GMT on August the 26th (7.50pm EST/ 4.50pm PST August 25th).
Services that will be unavailable during that time include Account Management/Registration and the PlayStation Store although anyone who's logged in since August the 20th will be able to play games online and use services like Netflix.
Gamescom saw Sony announce two major new features that will be coming to the PS4 in system update 2.0 – the long overdue YouTube video sharing and the exciting new SharePlay function.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone