Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
Sony has announced dates and times for the latest round of maintenance on PSN.
The maintenance will take place on Monday August 25th between 5.40pm BST (12.40pm EST/9.40am PST) until 12.50am GMT on August the 26th (7.50pm EST/ 4.50pm PST August 25th).
Services that will be unavailable during that time include Account Management/Registration and the PlayStation Store although anyone who's logged in since August the 20th will be able to play games online and use services like Netflix.
Gamescom saw Sony announce two major new features that will be coming to the PS4 in system update 2.0 – the long overdue YouTube video sharing and the exciting new SharePlay function.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release