Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
Sony has announced dates and times for the latest round of maintenance on PSN.
The maintenance will take place on Monday August 25th between 5.40pm BST (12.40pm EST/9.40am PST) until 12.50am GMT on August the 26th (7.50pm EST/ 4.50pm PST August 25th).
Services that will be unavailable during that time include Account Management/Registration and the PlayStation Store although anyone who's logged in since August the 20th will be able to play games online and use services like Netflix.
Gamescom saw Sony announce two major new features that will be coming to the PS4 in system update 2.0 – the long overdue YouTube video sharing and the exciting new SharePlay function.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week