Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
Sony has announced dates and times for the latest round of maintenance on PSN.
The maintenance will take place on Monday August 25th between 5.40pm BST (12.40pm EST/9.40am PST) until 12.50am GMT on August the 26th (7.50pm EST/ 4.50pm PST August 25th).
Services that will be unavailable during that time include Account Management/Registration and the PlayStation Store although anyone who's logged in since August the 20th will be able to play games online and use services like Netflix.
Gamescom saw Sony announce two major new features that will be coming to the PS4 in system update 2.0 – the long overdue YouTube video sharing and the exciting new SharePlay function.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer