Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
Sony has announced dates and times for the latest round of maintenance on PSN.
The maintenance will take place on Monday August 25th between 5.40pm BST (12.40pm EST/9.40am PST) until 12.50am GMT on August the 26th (7.50pm EST/ 4.50pm PST August 25th).
Services that will be unavailable during that time include Account Management/Registration and the PlayStation Store although anyone who's logged in since August the 20th will be able to play games online and use services like Netflix.
Gamescom saw Sony announce two major new features that will be coming to the PS4 in system update 2.0 – the long overdue YouTube video sharing and the exciting new SharePlay function.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year