Transformers: Dark of the Moon revealed
Activision has unveiled their latest entry in the Transformers saga, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Currently in development at High Moon Studios, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is intended to be a prologue to the next Transformers film due out on July the 1st.
The new game will add a third transformation mode called Stealth Force in order to add an extra dimension to the gameplay.
Activision's Paul Wright said: "We couldn't be more excited to expand on the epic movie universe in the Transformers: Dark of the Moon game, and allow fans to experience the gripping events and backstories that occur right before the upcoming film. The immensely talented group at High Moon Studios are huge fans of the property, and they are thrilled to unveil some new characters from the movie while introducing Stealth Force gameplay that lets players convert to a third form beyond robot and vehicle modes to defeat their enemies in more ways than ever before."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey