Final Fantasy 1 and 2 both coming to PSN
The first two entries in the epic JRPG series, Final Fantasy, have been confirmed for release on the PlayStation Network.
Square Enix announced that they will be bringing Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II to PlayStation Network on February the 16th and March the 2nd respectively.
Both games will launch at 7.99 GBP although Square also announced a couple of bonus offers for those picking up their forthcoming PSP releases.
For PSP gamers picking up Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be available at half price and for those picking up The 3rd Birthday Final Fantasy II will be available for half price.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims