Final Fantasy 1 and 2 both coming to PSN
The first two entries in the epic JRPG series, Final Fantasy, have been confirmed for release on the PlayStation Network.
Square Enix announced that they will be bringing Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II to PlayStation Network on February the 16th and March the 2nd respectively.
Both games will launch at 7.99 GBP although Square also announced a couple of bonus offers for those picking up their forthcoming PSP releases.
For PSP gamers picking up Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be available at half price and for those picking up The 3rd Birthday Final Fantasy II will be available for half price.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto