Final Fantasy 1 and 2 both coming to PSN
The first two entries in the epic JRPG series, Final Fantasy, have been confirmed for release on the PlayStation Network.
Square Enix announced that they will be bringing Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II to PlayStation Network on February the 16th and March the 2nd respectively.
Both games will launch at 7.99 GBP although Square also announced a couple of bonus offers for those picking up their forthcoming PSP releases.
For PSP gamers picking up Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be available at half price and for those picking up The 3rd Birthday Final Fantasy II will be available for half price.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One