Final Fantasy 1 and 2 both coming to PSN
The first two entries in the epic JRPG series, Final Fantasy, have been confirmed for release on the PlayStation Network.
Square Enix announced that they will be bringing Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II to PlayStation Network on February the 16th and March the 2nd respectively.
Both games will launch at 7.99 GBP although Square also announced a couple of bonus offers for those picking up their forthcoming PSP releases.
For PSP gamers picking up Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be available at half price and for those picking up The 3rd Birthday Final Fantasy II will be available for half price.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year