Final Fantasy 1 and 2 both coming to PSN
The first two entries in the epic JRPG series, Final Fantasy, have been confirmed for release on the PlayStation Network.
Square Enix announced that they will be bringing Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II to PlayStation Network on February the 16th and March the 2nd respectively.
Both games will launch at 7.99 GBP although Square also announced a couple of bonus offers for those picking up their forthcoming PSP releases.
For PSP gamers picking up Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be available at half price and for those picking up The 3rd Birthday Final Fantasy II will be available for half price.
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World