Take-Two takes the Metacritic crown for 2010
Take-Two has been named the best publisher of 2010 according to the metrics on Metacritic.
The parent of GTA publisher Rockstar and 2K Games has come out on top this year with the highest average title score on Metacritic at 77.1.
Their highest scoring game of 2010 was Red Dead Redemption at 95 over 96 reviews and their lowest scoring game was their baseball title MLB 2K10 on the Wii which managed a pitiful 52.
The runner up was Nintendo with and average game rating of 76.1. It was helped to second place by Super Mario Galaxy 2 which scored a whopping 97.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free