Take-Two takes the Metacritic crown for 2010
Take-Two has been named the best publisher of 2010 according to the metrics on Metacritic.
The parent of GTA publisher Rockstar and 2K Games has come out on top this year with the highest average title score on Metacritic at 77.1.
Their highest scoring game of 2010 was Red Dead Redemption at 95 over 96 reviews and their lowest scoring game was their baseball title MLB 2K10 on the Wii which managed a pitiful 52.
The runner up was Nintendo with and average game rating of 76.1. It was helped to second place by Super Mario Galaxy 2 which scored a whopping 97.
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC