Take-Two takes the Metacritic crown for 2010
Take-Two has been named the best publisher of 2010 according to the metrics on Metacritic.
The parent of GTA publisher Rockstar and 2K Games has come out on top this year with the highest average title score on Metacritic at 77.1.
Their highest scoring game of 2010 was Red Dead Redemption at 95 over 96 reviews and their lowest scoring game was their baseball title MLB 2K10 on the Wii which managed a pitiful 52.
The runner up was Nintendo with and average game rating of 76.1. It was helped to second place by Super Mario Galaxy 2 which scored a whopping 97.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes