Take-Two takes the Metacritic crown for 2010
Take-Two has been named the best publisher of 2010 according to the metrics on Metacritic.
The parent of GTA publisher Rockstar and 2K Games has come out on top this year with the highest average title score on Metacritic at 77.1.
Their highest scoring game of 2010 was Red Dead Redemption at 95 over 96 reviews and their lowest scoring game was their baseball title MLB 2K10 on the Wii which managed a pitiful 52.
The runner up was Nintendo with and average game rating of 76.1. It was helped to second place by Super Mario Galaxy 2 which scored a whopping 97.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like