Take-Two takes the Metacritic crown for 2010
Take-Two has been named the best publisher of 2010 according to the metrics on Metacritic.
The parent of GTA publisher Rockstar and 2K Games has come out on top this year with the highest average title score on Metacritic at 77.1.
Their highest scoring game of 2010 was Red Dead Redemption at 95 over 96 reviews and their lowest scoring game was their baseball title MLB 2K10 on the Wii which managed a pitiful 52.
The runner up was Nintendo with and average game rating of 76.1. It was helped to second place by Super Mario Galaxy 2 which scored a whopping 97.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave