Black Ops First Strike DLC gets dated for the PS3
Activision has announced when PlayStation Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will finally get their hands on the First Strike map pack.
The First Strike map pack will hit PlayStation Network of March the 3rd although with many PS3 player still experiencing connection issues it may not be as much of a hit as it has been on the 360.
First Strike sold an impressive 1.4 million downloads on Xbox Live within the first 24 hours of its release on February the 1st.
There is still no news of when First Strike will arrive on the PC by Activison assures PC gamers that it will be no later than March the 31st.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3