Black Ops First Strike DLC gets dated for the PS3
Activision has announced when PlayStation Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will finally get their hands on the First Strike map pack.
The First Strike map pack will hit PlayStation Network of March the 3rd although with many PS3 player still experiencing connection issues it may not be as much of a hit as it has been on the 360.
First Strike sold an impressive 1.4 million downloads on Xbox Live within the first 24 hours of its release on February the 1st.
There is still no news of when First Strike will arrive on the PC by Activison assures PC gamers that it will be no later than March the 31st.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto