Black Ops First Strike DLC gets dated for the PS3
Activision has announced when PlayStation Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will finally get their hands on the First Strike map pack.
The First Strike map pack will hit PlayStation Network of March the 3rd although with many PS3 player still experiencing connection issues it may not be as much of a hit as it has been on the 360.
First Strike sold an impressive 1.4 million downloads on Xbox Live within the first 24 hours of its release on February the 1st.
There is still no news of when First Strike will arrive on the PC by Activison assures PC gamers that it will be no later than March the 31st.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced