Black Ops First Strike DLC gets dated for the PS3
Activision has announced when PlayStation Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will finally get their hands on the First Strike map pack.
The First Strike map pack will hit PlayStation Network of March the 3rd although with many PS3 player still experiencing connection issues it may not be as much of a hit as it has been on the 360.
First Strike sold an impressive 1.4 million downloads on Xbox Live within the first 24 hours of its release on February the 1st.
There is still no news of when First Strike will arrive on the PC by Activison assures PC gamers that it will be no later than March the 31st.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative