Black Ops First Strike DLC gets dated for the PS3
Activision has announced when PlayStation Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will finally get their hands on the First Strike map pack.
The First Strike map pack will hit PlayStation Network of March the 3rd although with many PS3 player still experiencing connection issues it may not be as much of a hit as it has been on the 360.
First Strike sold an impressive 1.4 million downloads on Xbox Live within the first 24 hours of its release on February the 1st.
There is still no news of when First Strike will arrive on the PC by Activison assures PC gamers that it will be no later than March the 31st.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny