Bulletstorm cut to shreds in Germany
EA and Epic have secured a USK 18+ rating in Germany but they have had to make significant cuts to the game in order to do so.
German gamers buying Bulletstorm will receive a severely cut down version when the game releases later this month.
In order to make a USK 18+ rating Epic and EA were told to remove ragdoll physics, blood, splatter and dismemberment.
This is the latest in a long line of serious edits and complete bans in Germany that have included high profile titles like Gears of War.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3