Bulletstorm cut to shreds in Germany
EA and Epic have secured a USK 18+ rating in Germany but they have had to make significant cuts to the game in order to do so.
German gamers buying Bulletstorm will receive a severely cut down version when the game releases later this month.
In order to make a USK 18+ rating Epic and EA were told to remove ragdoll physics, blood, splatter and dismemberment.
This is the latest in a long line of serious edits and complete bans in Germany that have included high profile titles like Gears of War.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto