Bulletstorm cut to shreds in Germany
EA and Epic have secured a USK 18+ rating in Germany but they have had to make significant cuts to the game in order to do so.
German gamers buying Bulletstorm will receive a severely cut down version when the game releases later this month.
In order to make a USK 18+ rating Epic and EA were told to remove ragdoll physics, blood, splatter and dismemberment.
This is the latest in a long line of serious edits and complete bans in Germany that have included high profile titles like Gears of War.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes