Bulletstorm cut to shreds in Germany
EA and Epic have secured a USK 18+ rating in Germany but they have had to make significant cuts to the game in order to do so.
German gamers buying Bulletstorm will receive a severely cut down version when the game releases later this month.
In order to make a USK 18+ rating Epic and EA were told to remove ragdoll physics, blood, splatter and dismemberment.
This is the latest in a long line of serious edits and complete bans in Germany that have included high profile titles like Gears of War.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update