Bulletstorm cut to shreds in Germany
EA and Epic have secured a USK 18+ rating in Germany but they have had to make significant cuts to the game in order to do so.
German gamers buying Bulletstorm will receive a severely cut down version when the game releases later this month.
In order to make a USK 18+ rating Epic and EA were told to remove ragdoll physics, blood, splatter and dismemberment.
This is the latest in a long line of serious edits and complete bans in Germany that have included high profile titles like Gears of War.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year