UK launch line-up for the 3DS confirmed
Nintendo has confirmed the 13 titles that will be released alongside the 3DS when it arrives on the 25th of March.
The first party line-up is initially a bit weak as Nintendo has opted to release just four with three of those being different editions of Nintendogs and Cats (Golden Retriever, French Bulldog and Toy Poodle) and the other being Pilotwings Resort.
The other nine titles are much more varied and do offer represent a very strong third party presence. With big games from Ubisoft, Namco Bandai, Konami and Capcom to name but a few Nintendo will be hoping to eradicate the reputation their consoles have had recently for poor quality third party titles.
The final launch titles are The Sims 3, PES 2011 3D, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Ridge Racer 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, Asphalt 3D, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and Rayman 3D.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network