UK launch line-up for the 3DS confirmed
Nintendo has confirmed the 13 titles that will be released alongside the 3DS when it arrives on the 25th of March.
The first party line-up is initially a bit weak as Nintendo has opted to release just four with three of those being different editions of Nintendogs and Cats (Golden Retriever, French Bulldog and Toy Poodle) and the other being Pilotwings Resort.
The other nine titles are much more varied and do offer represent a very strong third party presence. With big games from Ubisoft, Namco Bandai, Konami and Capcom to name but a few Nintendo will be hoping to eradicate the reputation their consoles have had recently for poor quality third party titles.
The final launch titles are The Sims 3, PES 2011 3D, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Ridge Racer 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, Asphalt 3D, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and Rayman 3D.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer