UK launch line-up for the 3DS confirmed
Nintendo has confirmed the 13 titles that will be released alongside the 3DS when it arrives on the 25th of March.
The first party line-up is initially a bit weak as Nintendo has opted to release just four with three of those being different editions of Nintendogs and Cats (Golden Retriever, French Bulldog and Toy Poodle) and the other being Pilotwings Resort.
The other nine titles are much more varied and do offer represent a very strong third party presence. With big games from Ubisoft, Namco Bandai, Konami and Capcom to name but a few Nintendo will be hoping to eradicate the reputation their consoles have had recently for poor quality third party titles.
The final launch titles are The Sims 3, PES 2011 3D, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Ridge Racer 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, Asphalt 3D, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and Rayman 3D.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent