BlizzCon returns this October
Blizzard has announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon; the convention for fans of all things Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
This year's BlizzCon will return to the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California on October the 21st and 22nd.
As usual, BlizzCon will feature the chance to play the latest versions of Blizzard's games, attend discussion panels with Blizzard's developers, competitive and casual player tournaments, competitions and the chance to pick up a whole host of Blizzard related merchandise. There will also be additional attractions yet to be announced.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "We look forward to holding another exciting BlizzCon this year, filled with some great entertainment and competition, as well as the latest news about Blizzard games. BlizzCon is built from the ground up with our community in mind. We're pleased to be able to host an event where players can come together to have fun and celebrate their passion for gaming."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes