BlizzCon returns this October
Blizzard has announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon; the convention for fans of all things Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
This year's BlizzCon will return to the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California on October the 21st and 22nd.
As usual, BlizzCon will feature the chance to play the latest versions of Blizzard's games, attend discussion panels with Blizzard's developers, competitive and casual player tournaments, competitions and the chance to pick up a whole host of Blizzard related merchandise. There will also be additional attractions yet to be announced.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "We look forward to holding another exciting BlizzCon this year, filled with some great entertainment and competition, as well as the latest news about Blizzard games. BlizzCon is built from the ground up with our community in mind. We're pleased to be able to host an event where players can come together to have fun and celebrate their passion for gaming."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3