BlizzCon returns this October
Blizzard has announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon; the convention for fans of all things Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
This year's BlizzCon will return to the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California on October the 21st and 22nd.
As usual, BlizzCon will feature the chance to play the latest versions of Blizzard's games, attend discussion panels with Blizzard's developers, competitive and casual player tournaments, competitions and the chance to pick up a whole host of Blizzard related merchandise. There will also be additional attractions yet to be announced.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "We look forward to holding another exciting BlizzCon this year, filled with some great entertainment and competition, as well as the latest news about Blizzard games. BlizzCon is built from the ground up with our community in mind. We're pleased to be able to host an event where players can come together to have fun and celebrate their passion for gaming."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch