BlizzCon returns this October
Blizzard has announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon; the convention for fans of all things Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
This year's BlizzCon will return to the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California on October the 21st and 22nd.
As usual, BlizzCon will feature the chance to play the latest versions of Blizzard's games, attend discussion panels with Blizzard's developers, competitive and casual player tournaments, competitions and the chance to pick up a whole host of Blizzard related merchandise. There will also be additional attractions yet to be announced.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "We look forward to holding another exciting BlizzCon this year, filled with some great entertainment and competition, as well as the latest news about Blizzard games. BlizzCon is built from the ground up with our community in mind. We're pleased to be able to host an event where players can come together to have fun and celebrate their passion for gaming."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like