BlizzCon returns this October
Blizzard has announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon; the convention for fans of all things Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
This year's BlizzCon will return to the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California on October the 21st and 22nd.
As usual, BlizzCon will feature the chance to play the latest versions of Blizzard's games, attend discussion panels with Blizzard's developers, competitive and casual player tournaments, competitions and the chance to pick up a whole host of Blizzard related merchandise. There will also be additional attractions yet to be announced.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "We look forward to holding another exciting BlizzCon this year, filled with some great entertainment and competition, as well as the latest news about Blizzard games. BlizzCon is built from the ground up with our community in mind. We're pleased to be able to host an event where players can come together to have fun and celebrate their passion for gaming."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May