Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced for PC and PS3
Bethesda has announced the imminent arrival of the first DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas on the PC and PlayStation 3.
Dead Money has already arrived for the Xbox 360 just before Christmas and offered players to seek out hidden treasure in the depths of the Nevada desert.
It will now arrive on PlayStation Network and on the PC through Steam and Direct2Drive on February the 22nd.
They also announced that there are three more packs still to be released and they will all be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release