Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced for PC and PS3
Bethesda has announced the imminent arrival of the first DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas on the PC and PlayStation 3.
Dead Money has already arrived for the Xbox 360 just before Christmas and offered players to seek out hidden treasure in the depths of the Nevada desert.
It will now arrive on PlayStation Network and on the PC through Steam and Direct2Drive on February the 22nd.
They also announced that there are three more packs still to be released and they will all be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch