Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced for PC and PS3
Bethesda has announced the imminent arrival of the first DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas on the PC and PlayStation 3.
Dead Money has already arrived for the Xbox 360 just before Christmas and offered players to seek out hidden treasure in the depths of the Nevada desert.
It will now arrive on PlayStation Network and on the PC through Steam and Direct2Drive on February the 22nd.
They also announced that there are three more packs still to be released and they will all be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit