Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced for PC and PS3
Bethesda has announced the imminent arrival of the first DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas on the PC and PlayStation 3.
Dead Money has already arrived for the Xbox 360 just before Christmas and offered players to seek out hidden treasure in the depths of the Nevada desert.
It will now arrive on PlayStation Network and on the PC through Steam and Direct2Drive on February the 22nd.
They also announced that there are three more packs still to be released and they will all be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title