Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced for PC and PS3
Bethesda has announced the imminent arrival of the first DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas on the PC and PlayStation 3.
Dead Money has already arrived for the Xbox 360 just before Christmas and offered players to seek out hidden treasure in the depths of the Nevada desert.
It will now arrive on PlayStation Network and on the PC through Steam and Direct2Drive on February the 22nd.
They also announced that there are three more packs still to be released and they will all be released simultaneously on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3