Levine happy with the current console generation
Irrational Games boss Ken Levine has said that he has no desire to see a new generation of consoles arrive just yet.
Speaking as both a developer and a gamer, Levine said that a new console generation was not necessary and he had nothing but good things to say about platforms like Steam.
Speaking on the Irrational Games podcast he said: "At this point I have no desire as a developer and zero desire as a gamer to see the next generation come out where I'm sitting right now."
He added on Steam: "Connectivity exists today on the platforms, and that's definitely the thing I like in a platform like Steam or something. I don't have to worry about that **** - wherever I am, my games are with me, and if I don't have my game with me, I can have it in a few minutes."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey