Madden NFL picks Steelers to win the Super Bowl
EA has put this year's Super Bowl finalists to the ultimate test ahead of Sunday's final in Dallas.
Every year EA Sports simulate the Super Bowl final using the latest edition of their Madden NFL franchise and it has rarely been wrong.
Madden 11 predicted this year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will run out winner for the third time in six years beating Green Bay by 24 points to 20.
Previously Madden NFL has correctly picked New Orleans to win last year and the Steelers to beat the Cardinals in the 2009 finals.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3