Madden NFL picks Steelers to win the Super Bowl
EA has put this year's Super Bowl finalists to the ultimate test ahead of Sunday's final in Dallas.
Every year EA Sports simulate the Super Bowl final using the latest edition of their Madden NFL franchise and it has rarely been wrong.
Madden 11 predicted this year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will run out winner for the third time in six years beating Green Bay by 24 points to 20.
Previously Madden NFL has correctly picked New Orleans to win last year and the Steelers to beat the Cardinals in the 2009 finals.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO