Madden NFL picks Steelers to win the Super Bowl
EA has put this year's Super Bowl finalists to the ultimate test ahead of Sunday's final in Dallas.
Every year EA Sports simulate the Super Bowl final using the latest edition of their Madden NFL franchise and it has rarely been wrong.
Madden 11 predicted this year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will run out winner for the third time in six years beating Green Bay by 24 points to 20.
Previously Madden NFL has correctly picked New Orleans to win last year and the Steelers to beat the Cardinals in the 2009 finals.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year