Madden NFL picks Steelers to win the Super Bowl
EA has put this year's Super Bowl finalists to the ultimate test ahead of Sunday's final in Dallas.
Every year EA Sports simulate the Super Bowl final using the latest edition of their Madden NFL franchise and it has rarely been wrong.
Madden 11 predicted this year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will run out winner for the third time in six years beating Green Bay by 24 points to 20.
Previously Madden NFL has correctly picked New Orleans to win last year and the Steelers to beat the Cardinals in the 2009 finals.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny