Madden NFL picks Steelers to win the Super Bowl
EA has put this year's Super Bowl finalists to the ultimate test ahead of Sunday's final in Dallas.
Every year EA Sports simulate the Super Bowl final using the latest edition of their Madden NFL franchise and it has rarely been wrong.
Madden 11 predicted this year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will run out winner for the third time in six years beating Green Bay by 24 points to 20.
Previously Madden NFL has correctly picked New Orleans to win last year and the Steelers to beat the Cardinals in the 2009 finals.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer