Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC hits Xbox Live today
Today sees the arrival of the first map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
As per the deal struck between Microsoft and Activision, all DLC for Call of Duty games over the next two years will be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 giving owners of the console the first shot at the latest multiplayer maps.
The packs will be available from today for 1200 MS points (around 9.99 GBP) and contains five maps, Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon, First Strike and the zombie level, Ascension.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia said: "Our fans mean everything to us so we are thrilled to be able to provide the Black Ops community with exciting new gameplay that will extend their multiplayer and Zombies experiences. The team has given it their all, as we crafted the maps in First Strike while taking into account our community to make sure that this content delivers compelling and unique experiences that will appeal to all different play styles."
If the Modern Warfare 2 DLC is any indication, First Strike should arrive on PS3 and PC in around a month's for a little bit more than the Xbox 360 version, around 10.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer