Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC hits Xbox Live today
Today sees the arrival of the first map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
As per the deal struck between Microsoft and Activision, all DLC for Call of Duty games over the next two years will be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 giving owners of the console the first shot at the latest multiplayer maps.
The packs will be available from today for 1200 MS points (around 9.99 GBP) and contains five maps, Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon, First Strike and the zombie level, Ascension.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia said: "Our fans mean everything to us so we are thrilled to be able to provide the Black Ops community with exciting new gameplay that will extend their multiplayer and Zombies experiences. The team has given it their all, as we crafted the maps in First Strike while taking into account our community to make sure that this content delivers compelling and unique experiences that will appeal to all different play styles."
If the Modern Warfare 2 DLC is any indication, First Strike should arrive on PS3 and PC in around a month's for a little bit more than the Xbox 360 version, around 10.99 GBP.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive