Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC hits Xbox Live today
Today sees the arrival of the first map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
As per the deal struck between Microsoft and Activision, all DLC for Call of Duty games over the next two years will be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 giving owners of the console the first shot at the latest multiplayer maps.
The packs will be available from today for 1200 MS points (around 9.99 GBP) and contains five maps, Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon, First Strike and the zombie level, Ascension.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia said: "Our fans mean everything to us so we are thrilled to be able to provide the Black Ops community with exciting new gameplay that will extend their multiplayer and Zombies experiences. The team has given it their all, as we crafted the maps in First Strike while taking into account our community to make sure that this content delivers compelling and unique experiences that will appeal to all different play styles."
If the Modern Warfare 2 DLC is any indication, First Strike should arrive on PS3 and PC in around a month's for a little bit more than the Xbox 360 version, around 10.99 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year