Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC hits Xbox Live today
Today sees the arrival of the first map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
As per the deal struck between Microsoft and Activision, all DLC for Call of Duty games over the next two years will be a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 giving owners of the console the first shot at the latest multiplayer maps.
The packs will be available from today for 1200 MS points (around 9.99 GBP) and contains five maps, Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon, First Strike and the zombie level, Ascension.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia said: "Our fans mean everything to us so we are thrilled to be able to provide the Black Ops community with exciting new gameplay that will extend their multiplayer and Zombies experiences. The team has given it their all, as we crafted the maps in First Strike while taking into account our community to make sure that this content delivers compelling and unique experiences that will appeal to all different play styles."
If the Modern Warfare 2 DLC is any indication, First Strike should arrive on PS3 and PC in around a month's for a little bit more than the Xbox 360 version, around 10.99 GBP.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition