Dragon Age comes to Facebook with Dragon Age Legends
EA and Bioware announced their latest foray into the world of Dragon Age today with the Facebook game Dragon Age Legends.
Developed by EA 2D and Bioware, Dragon Age Legends offers fans of the series their first chance to experience the Free Marches, one of the main settings for Dragon Age II.
As well as enjoying deep character customisation and co-operative play with friends, those who play Dragon Age Legends will get the chance to unlock five exclusive items to use in Dragon Age II when it arrives on March the 11th.
Dragon Age Legends begins a closed beta test phase today and EA are still looking for sign-ups for this phase of testing. Those who are chosen will also receive the Jade Empire-inspired Death's Hand Armour when Dragon Age Legends enters open beta.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing