Dragon Age comes to Facebook with Dragon Age Legends
EA and Bioware announced their latest foray into the world of Dragon Age today with the Facebook game Dragon Age Legends.
Developed by EA 2D and Bioware, Dragon Age Legends offers fans of the series their first chance to experience the Free Marches, one of the main settings for Dragon Age II.
As well as enjoying deep character customisation and co-operative play with friends, those who play Dragon Age Legends will get the chance to unlock five exclusive items to use in Dragon Age II when it arrives on March the 11th.
Dragon Age Legends begins a closed beta test phase today and EA are still looking for sign-ups for this phase of testing. Those who are chosen will also receive the Jade Empire-inspired Death's Hand Armour when Dragon Age Legends enters open beta.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3