Dragon Age comes to Facebook with Dragon Age Legends
EA and Bioware announced their latest foray into the world of Dragon Age today with the Facebook game Dragon Age Legends.
Developed by EA 2D and Bioware, Dragon Age Legends offers fans of the series their first chance to experience the Free Marches, one of the main settings for Dragon Age II.
As well as enjoying deep character customisation and co-operative play with friends, those who play Dragon Age Legends will get the chance to unlock five exclusive items to use in Dragon Age II when it arrives on March the 11th.
Dragon Age Legends begins a closed beta test phase today and EA are still looking for sign-ups for this phase of testing. Those who are chosen will also receive the Jade Empire-inspired Death's Hand Armour when Dragon Age Legends enters open beta.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims