Dragon Age comes to Facebook with Dragon Age Legends
EA and Bioware announced their latest foray into the world of Dragon Age today with the Facebook game Dragon Age Legends.
Developed by EA 2D and Bioware, Dragon Age Legends offers fans of the series their first chance to experience the Free Marches, one of the main settings for Dragon Age II.
As well as enjoying deep character customisation and co-operative play with friends, those who play Dragon Age Legends will get the chance to unlock five exclusive items to use in Dragon Age II when it arrives on March the 11th.
Dragon Age Legends begins a closed beta test phase today and EA are still looking for sign-ups for this phase of testing. Those who are chosen will also receive the Jade Empire-inspired Death's Hand Armour when Dragon Age Legends enters open beta.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive