Dragon Age comes to Facebook with Dragon Age Legends
EA and Bioware announced their latest foray into the world of Dragon Age today with the Facebook game Dragon Age Legends.
Developed by EA 2D and Bioware, Dragon Age Legends offers fans of the series their first chance to experience the Free Marches, one of the main settings for Dragon Age II.
As well as enjoying deep character customisation and co-operative play with friends, those who play Dragon Age Legends will get the chance to unlock five exclusive items to use in Dragon Age II when it arrives on March the 11th.
Dragon Age Legends begins a closed beta test phase today and EA are still looking for sign-ups for this phase of testing. Those who are chosen will also receive the Jade Empire-inspired Death's Hand Armour when Dragon Age Legends enters open beta.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives