Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man 4 and more coming to PSN Japan
Speaking via their retro Twitter account, Capcom has announced four more PSone games are coming to PlayStation Network in Japan.
Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, Mega Man 4, and Vampire Savior EX Edition (Darkstalkers 3) are slated for re-release on the Japanese Game Archives. Dates and prices are yet to be confirmed.
Star Gladiator and Darkstalkers 3 were localised for the West, so there's a chance they may appear on European and North American PSN. Cyberbots, meanwhile, a Capcom arcade fighting game from 1994, was ported to PSone and Sega Saturn, but never made it outside of Japan. That one is less likely to make the jump.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year