Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man 4 and more coming to PSN Japan
Speaking via their retro Twitter account, Capcom has announced four more PSone games are coming to PlayStation Network in Japan.
Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, Mega Man 4, and Vampire Savior EX Edition (Darkstalkers 3) are slated for re-release on the Japanese Game Archives. Dates and prices are yet to be confirmed.
Star Gladiator and Darkstalkers 3 were localised for the West, so there's a chance they may appear on European and North American PSN. Cyberbots, meanwhile, a Capcom arcade fighting game from 1994, was ported to PSone and Sega Saturn, but never made it outside of Japan. That one is less likely to make the jump.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer