Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man 4 and more coming to PSN Japan
Speaking via their retro Twitter account, Capcom has announced four more PSone games are coming to PlayStation Network in Japan.
Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, Mega Man 4, and Vampire Savior EX Edition (Darkstalkers 3) are slated for re-release on the Japanese Game Archives. Dates and prices are yet to be confirmed.
Star Gladiator and Darkstalkers 3 were localised for the West, so there's a chance they may appear on European and North American PSN. Cyberbots, meanwhile, a Capcom arcade fighting game from 1994, was ported to PSone and Sega Saturn, but never made it outside of Japan. That one is less likely to make the jump.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3