Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man 4 and more coming to PSN Japan
Speaking via their retro Twitter account, Capcom has announced four more PSone games are coming to PlayStation Network in Japan.
Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, Mega Man 4, and Vampire Savior EX Edition (Darkstalkers 3) are slated for re-release on the Japanese Game Archives. Dates and prices are yet to be confirmed.
Star Gladiator and Darkstalkers 3 were localised for the West, so there's a chance they may appear on European and North American PSN. Cyberbots, meanwhile, a Capcom arcade fighting game from 1994, was ported to PSone and Sega Saturn, but never made it outside of Japan. That one is less likely to make the jump.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title