Darkstalkers 3, Mega Man 4 and more coming to PSN Japan
Speaking via their retro Twitter account, Capcom has announced four more PSone games are coming to PlayStation Network in Japan.
Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, Mega Man 4, and Vampire Savior EX Edition (Darkstalkers 3) are slated for re-release on the Japanese Game Archives. Dates and prices are yet to be confirmed.
Star Gladiator and Darkstalkers 3 were localised for the West, so there's a chance they may appear on European and North American PSN. Cyberbots, meanwhile, a Capcom arcade fighting game from 1994, was ported to PSone and Sega Saturn, but never made it outside of Japan. That one is less likely to make the jump.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny