Plants v Zombies lurches toward PSN
Charming tower defense title Plants Vs. Zombies is on its way to PlayStation Network.
"Yes, Plants Vs. Zombies, our splendiferous strategy game that pits loveable eco-friendly plant life against undead, traffic-cone-wearing, brain-eating zombies, is coming soon to PSN," Popcap Games' Jeff Green revealed.
Unfortunately, Green wasn't able to disclose the release date. "Im not allowed to post the launch day! I must answer to my masters, who wield large cattle prods. Electric ones." Pricing details were also absent.
Green was similarly tight-liped when it came to what, if any, extras the game would include. "As to unique PS3/PSN features: Im sworn to secrecy. Also, I dont know," he said.
Plants Vs. Zombies has previously released on PC, iOS, XBLA and DS.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3