Plants v Zombies lurches toward PSN
Charming tower defense title Plants Vs. Zombies is on its way to PlayStation Network.
"Yes, Plants Vs. Zombies, our splendiferous strategy game that pits loveable eco-friendly plant life against undead, traffic-cone-wearing, brain-eating zombies, is coming soon to PSN," Popcap Games' Jeff Green revealed.
Unfortunately, Green wasn't able to disclose the release date. "Im not allowed to post the launch day! I must answer to my masters, who wield large cattle prods. Electric ones." Pricing details were also absent.
Green was similarly tight-liped when it came to what, if any, extras the game would include. "As to unique PS3/PSN features: Im sworn to secrecy. Also, I dont know," he said.
Plants Vs. Zombies has previously released on PC, iOS, XBLA and DS.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title