Plants v Zombies lurches toward PSN
Charming tower defense title Plants Vs. Zombies is on its way to PlayStation Network.
"Yes, Plants Vs. Zombies, our splendiferous strategy game that pits loveable eco-friendly plant life against undead, traffic-cone-wearing, brain-eating zombies, is coming soon to PSN," Popcap Games' Jeff Green revealed.
Unfortunately, Green wasn't able to disclose the release date. "Im not allowed to post the launch day! I must answer to my masters, who wield large cattle prods. Electric ones." Pricing details were also absent.
Green was similarly tight-liped when it came to what, if any, extras the game would include. "As to unique PS3/PSN features: Im sworn to secrecy. Also, I dont know," he said.
Plants Vs. Zombies has previously released on PC, iOS, XBLA and DS.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons