Plants v Zombies lurches toward PSN
Charming tower defense title Plants Vs. Zombies is on its way to PlayStation Network.
"Yes, Plants Vs. Zombies, our splendiferous strategy game that pits loveable eco-friendly plant life against undead, traffic-cone-wearing, brain-eating zombies, is coming soon to PSN," Popcap Games' Jeff Green revealed.
Unfortunately, Green wasn't able to disclose the release date. "Im not allowed to post the launch day! I must answer to my masters, who wield large cattle prods. Electric ones." Pricing details were also absent.
Green was similarly tight-liped when it came to what, if any, extras the game would include. "As to unique PS3/PSN features: Im sworn to secrecy. Also, I dont know," he said.
Plants Vs. Zombies has previously released on PC, iOS, XBLA and DS.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer