Plants v Zombies lurches toward PSN
Charming tower defense title Plants Vs. Zombies is on its way to PlayStation Network.
"Yes, Plants Vs. Zombies, our splendiferous strategy game that pits loveable eco-friendly plant life against undead, traffic-cone-wearing, brain-eating zombies, is coming soon to PSN," Popcap Games' Jeff Green revealed.
Unfortunately, Green wasn't able to disclose the release date. "Im not allowed to post the launch day! I must answer to my masters, who wield large cattle prods. Electric ones." Pricing details were also absent.
Green was similarly tight-liped when it came to what, if any, extras the game would include. "As to unique PS3/PSN features: Im sworn to secrecy. Also, I dont know," he said.
Plants Vs. Zombies has previously released on PC, iOS, XBLA and DS.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though