LA Noire website launched
Rockstar has launched a new website to give out teasers of information on their ambitious new title LA Noire.
The new LA Noire site features news, screenshots and trailers for the game as well as a drip feed of back story to some of the key characters.
The information begins with a dossier of information on Coroner Carutthers, one of hero Detective Cole Phelps main sources of information at the LA County Morgue. The site also hosts the first of five features, entitled Homicide, detailing the kind of work that Phelps will carry out during his time with the LAPD.
LA Noire has been confirmed for released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 17th in the US and May the 20th in Europe.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release