Sleeping Dogs sequel Triad Wars in development, to be unveiled next year
United Front Games has revealed that they are working on a follow up to last year's excellent Sleeping Dogs.
While Square Enix branded Sleeping Dogs a failure for selling only 2 million copies it seems that it did enough to warrant the Final Fantasy publisher supporting a sequel.
It is unclear what for Triad Wars will take as United Front referred to it as being set in the Sleeping Dogs universe rather than calling it a straight sequel. They added that it was "something we've wanted to do for ages."
The announcement was made in order to address rumours surrounding the registration of Triad Wars as a trademark.
The game is due to be unveiled properly some time in 2014.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday