Enslaved may yet get a sequel
Namco Bandai hasn't ruled out the possibility of releasing a sequel to Ninja Theory's first multi-platform title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Enslaved was well-received by the critics (we gave it a healthy 89 percent back in October) but it didn't do as well as expected at retail.
Lee Kirton, marketing director at Namco Bandai said: "It didn't perform as well as we hoped it would, but we're very proud of how it was received by both the media and the gamers who have experienced it."
He added: "I can't discuss where we are in terms of a sequel, but were looking at reviews and feedback from the press and because of the gameplay and quality that Enslaved delivered, we see it as a great catalogue title going forward."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer