Enslaved may yet get a sequel
Namco Bandai hasn't ruled out the possibility of releasing a sequel to Ninja Theory's first multi-platform title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Enslaved was well-received by the critics (we gave it a healthy 89 percent back in October) but it didn't do as well as expected at retail.
Lee Kirton, marketing director at Namco Bandai said: "It didn't perform as well as we hoped it would, but we're very proud of how it was received by both the media and the gamers who have experienced it."
He added: "I can't discuss where we are in terms of a sequel, but were looking at reviews and feedback from the press and because of the gameplay and quality that Enslaved delivered, we see it as a great catalogue title going forward."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey