Enslaved may yet get a sequel
Namco Bandai hasn't ruled out the possibility of releasing a sequel to Ninja Theory's first multi-platform title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Enslaved was well-received by the critics (we gave it a healthy 89 percent back in October) but it didn't do as well as expected at retail.
Lee Kirton, marketing director at Namco Bandai said: "It didn't perform as well as we hoped it would, but we're very proud of how it was received by both the media and the gamers who have experienced it."
He added: "I can't discuss where we are in terms of a sequel, but were looking at reviews and feedback from the press and because of the gameplay and quality that Enslaved delivered, we see it as a great catalogue title going forward."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3