Enslaved may yet get a sequel
Namco Bandai hasn't ruled out the possibility of releasing a sequel to Ninja Theory's first multi-platform title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Enslaved was well-received by the critics (we gave it a healthy 89 percent back in October) but it didn't do as well as expected at retail.
Lee Kirton, marketing director at Namco Bandai said: "It didn't perform as well as we hoped it would, but we're very proud of how it was received by both the media and the gamers who have experienced it."
He added: "I can't discuss where we are in terms of a sequel, but were looking at reviews and feedback from the press and because of the gameplay and quality that Enslaved delivered, we see it as a great catalogue title going forward."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date