Enslaved may yet get a sequel
Namco Bandai hasn't ruled out the possibility of releasing a sequel to Ninja Theory's first multi-platform title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Enslaved was well-received by the critics (we gave it a healthy 89 percent back in October) but it didn't do as well as expected at retail.
Lee Kirton, marketing director at Namco Bandai said: "It didn't perform as well as we hoped it would, but we're very proud of how it was received by both the media and the gamers who have experienced it."
He added: "I can't discuss where we are in terms of a sequel, but were looking at reviews and feedback from the press and because of the gameplay and quality that Enslaved delivered, we see it as a great catalogue title going forward."
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all